X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Major quick question for CV that I just want to make sure on, because right now it is just a hunch I have and I want to be completely sure before posting.

The stand that Troy is at in the Market Place in Jefferson is Kaiden's stand correct? Judging by the description you gave it, it sounds like Troy is at Kaiden's stand.

I just want to make sure before I even think of posting, because like I said, I'm not entirely sure if the stand that Troy is at is Kaiden's stand.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Troy is at Kaiden's stand. Also SUSTIC? Your recent post in TSU makes Sarah hopeful and me content for now. That is unless... OH RIGHT. What about that priestess you made for Clockwork Voyage?

Sent from my iPhone
      Last edited by Major Mario; 07-29-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

@Major

Well I am thinking of a good intro post for Cecilia in Clockwork. I've been doing a lot of brainstorming lately about it. Can't come up with a good conclusion as of yet. This is relatively normal for me when introducing new characters to an RP. The intro post for anything in an RP is always hard for me.

Comment

@Fairy Tale RPers

I've made a slight edit to the Guild part of the app, please look at it and edit your apps.

EDIT: I will be opening the Fairy Tale IC soon so if you have an app coming, please put it in soon.
          Last edited by Zekai; 07-29-2014, 12:48 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm not sure many read my latest post on clockwork, but if you did, you'd feel like I did: "whoa whoa whoa, what was that, the bad ending?"

Yea, that ending was a bit much, but still, the ship was set on fire. That was a little aggressive. I couldn't simply let that go.

Comment

uh.. Wonder that is meta gaming unless Katrix allowed you for that
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Uh... hi guys... it has been a rather long time hasn't it? I see that a lot of... things have happened while I was gone overseas in Japan. My sister said I was dead, but that was NOT THE CASE I REPEAT WAS NOT THE CASE. Yes I was in a very life threatening accident, my friends I was on vacation with had sadly did not make it. I have been in a coma for a good long duration for the time I've been gone, memories missing here and there from before the accident. I can't remember much of what happened before it... In fact I did not recognize Katrix as Satori on Mumble at first, I am having trouble typing a bit because I am still relatively weak at the moment for I have only been out of my coma since the beginning of this month, and have been in a rehabilitation home of sorts in Japan for a good chunk up until now where I have the strength to actually use a laptop. I'm paralyzed from the waist down and as such have been permanently scarred... Alongside the scars from the many surgeries I had undergone during my coma that I have discovered.

Now as for my sister saying I was dead was because of a VERY bad supposed translation error in which not only her, but my other friends and family had thought I passed away. They even held a memorial service for me from what I had heard from my sister, but I think that was too sudden now if you ask me. Anyways I should apologize for what my sister had said, and what I had put her and even all of you through. I never meant for any problems I caused, and I really am sorry for making you all worry and feel sad. Please be happy and safe with the knowledge that I AM NOT DEAD YOU HEAR ME! I have yet to catch up completely with my dear sister Jessica or as you all know her as NeoFox, but I will still be online for a bit longer hopefully so I can hopefully get to all your questions if you have any. Like I said I am sorry for all the problems my accident, and in turn myself had caused. When I finally return home next month (still in rehab, need to inform ALL my friends and family about my conditon) I'm sure I will be in for a lot more than anything you guys might have in store for me, whether it be for good or bad.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRR RRRRDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAA

*tackles in tears*

OMAGOD MEGA YOU'RE ALIVE OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU ALRIGHT HOW IS YOUR SISTER DOES SHE KNOW BY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

@ Kristia
                  I know, but still, I thought, Katrix kinda assumed that I did turn around. I would've been fine if I turned around and then she did all that. Then she kinda did set the ship on fire during the entire phase. He'll just fish out the fortune and spend it all on another ship.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-30-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

MEEEEEGGGGAAAAA!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK FROM HEAVEN!!!!!! Ok, but seriously, welcome back. Sad to read that you're paralyzed but at least you're alive. We remade Iron Storm by the way.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, the good news is that you are good in terms on health Mega, and that is what matters, I´m sorry for the loss of your friends, but they are in a better place now

As for what Neo spoke, I don´t know what the translation error was and won´t ask, a coma is something close to death and I understand her feeling of loss.

You don´t have to worry about what you missed here, we respected your characters and RPs, even the Iron Storm was polished to be fully operational.

I´m glad you are ok Mega and you are always welcome here ^^
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So Mega while you were... Gone, SUSTIC took the responsibility of covering for your characters and even your IS rp. Know what guys, let's give SUS a round once he gets here. And I'm sorry that you're paralyzed. But hey, it can't be that bad at all. You'll get used to it

@ Kristia
                        Read my last post.

Comment

@Wonder

I'm sorry if you read it as if the ship took fire. It was only meant to be a small fire, nothing other than a distraction. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

I read your post Wonder and I understand

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back from the throes of death, Mega. It's good to see that you're amongst the living, and my condolences to the friend or friends you may have lost. I may not understand what you are going through, what with being paralyzed, but I do know that you still have a fighting chance in this world. Your family and friends are there to support you. We are here to support you. I won't lie to you; your life is going to be difficult from here on out, but there is always a reason to keep on living. You owe it to yourself as a human being to keep living.

Comment

@ katrix

Oooooh,..... I guess I overreacted... Sorry, I'll edit it as soon as I can, but right now I have to go for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X