Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    @ katrix

Oooooh,..... I guess I overreacted... Sorry, I'll edit it as soon as I can, but right now I have to go for a bit.
    Oh Wonder, I forgot about 'Mira', your character in TSU. She was right there when Sarah went into the Infirmary. I'll do my post tonight and make sure to do a paragraph about your character.

Comment

Thank you guys. This means a lot. I really did miss you guys when I finally came to, and eventually did remember about the forums. I wanted to tell you all what happened, and then I saw what happened to my sister. The depression she went through, and I talked with her on the phone before posting my last post. She even told me all that happened to her, what she had done that ended with her almost taking her own life, the severe relationship problems she had before hand (abusive boyfriend that is all I will say), and various other things. Anyways I am back now, but won't be active all too much until I recover more of my strength.

@Wonder

Yes I saw, and I appreciate what he had done. Sustic is a good person for doing such a thing, and I am glad that he and you all had restarted Iron Storm. I plan on rejoining the forums once I do recover more of my strength, but until then I won't be too active. When I do return though I plan on starting anew. All my characters I had before are still going to be under Sustic's control, while I will be starting with brand new characters for the RP's that I was once in.

@Major

Oh I'm not the kind of guy to give up so easily. In fact once I fully awoke from my coma, and regained enough strength the first thing I wanted to do was contact EVERYONE. I may not have good stamina or strength anymore due to me being in a coma for a few months, but I am trying hard to recover. Don't worry though. Not going to push myself TOO hard. I am trying hard to recover my strength. In about another month I should be out and back home in the US. But yeah, I ain't giving up yet. The memories of my friends that I lost will always be with me, and I will try to live a normal life. I've seen many people in the condition I am in right now live quite successful lives. So there is still hope for me and it makes me happy and willing to get back in the game!
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

A quick note..

I just published the first chapter of "The story of a traveler" in fanfiction today at 2-3 am (damn insomnia) and iin thecourse of almost a midday it got twelve views and a follower ^^
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057828...-of-a-traveler

you will notice that it will have more content and other stuff because I´m trying to have at least 800 words per chapter

Gah! this is exciting >w<
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, you made a fanfiction account. didn't notice.

EDIT: I just followed you.
          Last edited by Zekai; 07-30-2014, 03:29 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh I did it a while ago and felt too scared to actually put something there, but I got the courage to do it today in the morning ^^;

and thanks for the following

EDIT: I will post the edited (and longer) chapters every friday and try to have at least a 800+ word quota per chapter
            Last edited by Kristia; 07-30-2014, 03:37 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Man, I need to finish up my MH story. Haven't typed anything for it in months, I'll have to read it to get into the mood to do it and to slightly refresh myself on what I typed.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Tr
                I think I found a way to integrate you back into Hoenn.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone I'm back. How are you all?

Comment

Hi there SUS, I´m doing ok

and you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good. Been feeling lazy lately though, but that is natural for me. Other than that doing good, planning a 2nd character for Iron Storm.

Comment

nice, I can`t wait to work on the update of the Scarlett Winter, it will be great to work on the mech

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Katrix
                          Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I edited my post. Now it's a little lighter in context than the last one.

Comment

So how is everyone today? I'm feeling bored and can't think of anything to do in TSU.

Comment

im ok, tired, but ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Playing Dwarf Fortress late at night while I do some random RPing.

Interesting stuff happening during not even the first season in DF. Had several incidents of spontaneous falling dwarves, yak, and dogs on the mountainside. I have no idea of the cause but it is either due to my logging tasks and/or unstable ground. While the logging task is now over and the site of the incident is soon to be quarantined, it did leave one awesome moment from my woodcutter, Mafol.
                                Spoiler: Warning: Minor gore
                                (This is the entire log of Mafol's fall. It's rather dramatic but cool.)

Mafol's right hand takes the full force of the impact and the part splits into gore!
                                Mafol's left thigh takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle through his cloak!
                                Mafol is caught in a burst of red sand!
                                Mafol is caught in a cloud of boiling magma! (Bug. Should be stone or sand but DF derps.)
                                Mafol slams into an obstacle!
                                Mafol's chest takes the full force of the impact, bruising the skin through his cloak!
                                Mafol regains consciousness.
                                Mafol gives in to pain and falls unconscious.
                                Mafol stands up.
                                Mafol: "How fragile we are... Begone fear!"
                                Malof is no longer stunned

In summary: Mafol lost his right arm, sprained his left thigh, and bruised his chest (Mafol had also damaged his liver, head, and arms prior to this fall). All of this from a fall into sand and stone, and an unknown collision with an obstacle (rock/sand?). But despite this and the numerous times Mafol loses consciousness, he musters up his strength and proclaims such an awesome line before getting back to work.
                                Never leave my fortress, Mafol. You are a hero amongst dwarves.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-01-2014, 11:19 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X