X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry folks, I've sacrificed my Wednesday for work.

Comment

@Fairy Tale RPers

I will be opening the IC soon, once I get some stuff typed up and figured out, it will open up. Any last minute changes to apps please get done and any questions please get asked. Remember since I'm starting it from the Guild War with Phantom Lord, that means I'll be starting it from Episode 21. Please start watching from there and start preparing IC posts.

@Katrix

Since you're the RP Thread leader, I can't fix a thread name and I'm guessing I have to ask you. Can you take out the (Closed until further notice) part out of my Fairy Tale thread? I tried but can't seem to change it.
      Last edited by Zekai; 08-13-2014, 09:56 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I was wondering Zekai, I understand we will follow the main story line, but our characters will be the main ones or we will be secondary to the main cast?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Think of it like our characters are part of the animé so I say main cast.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

oh ok, thanks
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Man has work been a b*tch. Luckily I am back, and will be available for posts for the next 3-4 days. So if anyone needs me just let me know!

Or let Sustic know because he will tell me right away.

Comment

Welcome back Serene.

I opened Fairy Tale's IC so if you want to do your intro post go right ahead. Anywhere else I don't know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I'm popping my head up here for a big news.

I got in touch with a friend of mine who does indie game development, and we were talking about stuff until the RP came to topic. Seems like he was genuinely interested in making TSU an indie game for his pastime. He says he doesn't mind building the framework and coding for a 2D game if we take care of the rest of the game. (storyline, gameplay, content)

So all you nerds who want a TSU video game can maybe get together more often? Maybe get yourselves Mumble so we can gather up and think this through? lol
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's great!

Okay now S1 REALLY needs to get back. This is so me, you Wriggle, S1, TRXD, and Zekai can hopefully get together to talk about it, because I have a LOT of ideas for a TSU game ranging from an old classic Mega Man esque platformer with some RPG elements, to a more top down turn based RPG, to a action adventure RPG like the Legend of Zelda and what not (with multiple playable characters.) Though I think a traditional turn based RP would be the best kind of TSU game in my opinion.

Now what would anyone else like to see in a TSU game? What kind of game would you all like? Because I think all TSU RPers need to talk about it.

Comment

TSU is your RP SUS, whatever you decide, I'll go with.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@SUSTIC

That's really interesting. I hope some progress will be made there. I myself have been thinking of maybe doing a 3D render of TSU, altough I'm not quite done with the planning yet.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Oh I hope so. It would be the first time anything of mine would become something more than an RP, and that in itself would be an important feat to me.

Also a 3D render of TSU huh? If you need any help with it just feel free to ask.

Comment

I'm so in into this thing, need story writer? just send me drafts and I (with the approval of TSU Mods and their drafts) shall do some magic
                            Last edited by Kristia; 08-15-2014, 11:41 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys sorry for being inactive for a whole day but I here and-

@SUS

WHOA WHOA WHOA 2D PLANNING?! THIS IS NOT OKAY...

I wanna be part of it too...

Comment

@Kristia

Sure, you could help. Though we will be using the current story of TSU (including future arcs added into the mix) for the story of the game. We will need to adapt and rewrite it though, so once me and the others get everything established I will indeed turn to you for help with reworking the story.

@Wonder

Well if you want to help out with it then what do you want to help with? We need to think of a good combat system. Me and TRXD agreed that a turn-based RPG battle system would be the best option to go with, but we need to think of a hook of sorts (something to make the combat more interesting than every other similar RPG's out there.) We also need to find someone who could help with the art direction... Like someone who can help with sprites, and someone who could help with artwork. We are hoping that for stuff like character portraits, and other pictures (like cutscenes of sorts) that we can find an artist willing to help with it. Also someone who could possibly help with music, though I might know a guy who could help with that... We also might need someone who could help with sprites and all. So if you could possibly help with any of that then that would be great.

Also I hope you two like Silent Hill. (Don't worry I won't make your characters go through EVERYTHING in the town of Silent Hill. Only about a few locations.)

Comment

Working...
                                X