Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you will enjoy a good dinner with your family

And wonder, I liked your story, it was well written too
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back.

@ Kristia
      Really? Ya mean it?

Is there anything wrong with it though? I personally feel I stressed the plot twists. Let's see here...

And this is a real spoiler. So yea. Spoiliops.

Spoiler: Spoiliops
      1. The Assassin let him live.

2. Henry's not so bad a guy.

3. Belle betrayed Henry.

4. Or so he thought.

5. By the way, the hunter is an actually important piece of the story.

6. Belle fails at convincing the village that the hunter lied about the beast still existing and is therefore burnt at the stake.

7. Or so they thought.

8. Belle is actually Angel Aeryth, creator of the Sword of Aeryth.

9. Sword of Aeryth doesn't actually burn.

10. The hunter decides to let the beast and the angel live in happiness.

11. Or so they freakin thought. Aeryth/Belle gets stabbed by the hunter.

12. Belle was actually attacked by the beasts a long time ago.

13. The villagers decide to burn the village and give the land back to Henry.

14. Henry goes through complete transformation.

15. Complete transformation is lethal.

16. The events actually tie in to the main story of the present time (in the upcoming collab trilogy)

17. Scientists decide to create a chimera based on the tales of Henry Worshipper.

In the end, chapter seven was the worst offender. I just wanna know if I overdid it.

Comment

Katrix had brought up un-deleting EG: Shards of Starlight and I had explained why I originally had it deleted in the first place, but I feel I should post this here so as to let everyone else know:
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Katrix
        So, I was wondering if you would be okay with undeleting the parts of EG where people actually RP-ed. As you can see, there are many reasons to not have them deleted, and They'll still be locked so no one can actually post anything new there. If you do have a problem with undeleting it, could you tell me in detail why?
        Originally posted by Cucoo5
        ...of all the things I have come to regret throughout the 10 years of working on EG, this was one I wish I didn't have to.
        If it ends the complaints, then go ahead.

But I will explain why I did this in the first place:
        The fact that I finally am starting to piece together things finally made me realize that I could achieve actually finishing EG and therefore begin to look at publishing it and trying to make money off it. However, because I'm slow on writing EG, and the fact my parents warn me continuously of people with malicious intents, I grew paranoid that someone would steal EG from me.
        The original reason I even posted EG here was more or less naïve curiosity. To get feedback on it and to see how people would react to it.
        Everything went wrong in that regard and so when paranoia began to set in as I mentioned earlier, I went for the simplest means of trying to put my mind at ease knowing that key information was eliminated.
        It's not like I want to force you into undeleting it, and if you abselutely want to keep it hidden, that is fine. About someone stealing it tough, you do realize that EG is copyright protected right? No one can legally steal EG.
        Waitwutitiscopyrightprotected?
        ...what legal literature says so?
        If it really is then my paranoia really is unjustified.
        I thought I needed some sort of legal documentation that says EG is mine should someone try to claim it
        Any, and when I say any I mean ANY created work is automatically created with copyright. You know all those stories that's written in the literature section. All of them are copyright protected. As long as you don't infringe on someone else's copyright, then you have copyright on your creation.
        Ok then
        Alright if that's the case then bring back the needed threads.

The reason I didn't explain it openly originally was because I feared trolls getting bright ideas if I made clear why I was paranoid.

Comment

Cucoo, we all know you are paranoid, itīs your work and it is acceptable, but as Katrix said, you should have asked us if we were ok with you deleting the threads.

I didnīt know things were copyrighted here either (my story is in fanfiction and created by me as N3raluna just to let you know!) so your work is safe
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, but I figured a full explanation was in order.
            Also this points out the fact that the other EG threads are not actually "deleted."
            Therefore restoring the threads are possible.

Comment

i thought they were erased, I guess Remi just put them "invisible" to the normal users, right?

And actually, if you make EG reborn, Iīm willing to help you on whatever you need, the the golden eyed woman wants to makes some glorious tests

Spoiler:

Comment

I have 90% certainty that that's what Remi did.

And saying EG Reborn...
                ...I guess EG Phoenix is really going to live up to its name...

Also I'll take you up on that offer.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...Galaxy-Project

Now I am still attempting to divert away from EG's Timeline for Phoenix...
                But I think it will help to know where EG's Timeline is to begin with.

I'm hoping that by having people question various parts of Eternal Galaxy it will become easier to recreate EG Phoenix so that it no longer is Eternal Galaxy.

I don't know how this will work but my hope is that this time it will work.
                Especially considering the fact I've gone full circle with EG and brought it back to being a story rather than...well...everything else I've been trying to make it.

And speaking of experiments, I've done my share of tests with EG... though I think it's safe to say they all blew up in my face and ultimately caused more damage than I could have ever predicted.

...Some of the damage I don't even know if I'll ever be able to fix.

One thing that I've been wondering is if I'm overstaying my welcome here.
                I've shot myself in the foot, head, knee within this last year and therefore think I've destroyed myself to the point where I've lost any sort of respect. Do I have a voice left to work with here or do I have nothing?
                I want to know where I stand before I do anything further... if I stand at all.

Comment

Hm.. I can only say you are you, be it good or bad since it is normal.

I just know what you post here so I don't know what you guys speak about in Mumble and I know you people speak more stuff ther than here.

I don't mind who you are or what you do unless you intentionally hurt someone, I think of myself rather whiny or desperate while waiting for you guys to post something since this place has been lonely, but that is my point of view

What you do or who you are is what you want to show us, so just be yourself.

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye...
                    But it still seems that me being me (and therefore having a one track mind dedicated to EG) has caused damage and I'm trying to figure out if I can fix some of the "damage".
                    Those that do bear anything against me is primarily who I'm talking to with this.
                    I want to try and clean up all the mistakes and make amends.

Comment

CAN SOME OF YOU NIGGAS PLEASE POST
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

ok then, the first thing I suggest you
                        http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-izrApsql7e...s1600/1063.jpg

Over thinking will led to insecurities making things more complicated for you and then you will get more troubled even though things get better on the outside.

If you move on and those who hate you stay on the same spot, then itīs their problem, not yours. This comes from personal experience and you donīt want to walk through that path.

And to lighten your mood, here is a video I find funny
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU4_vMbxg4
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU4_vMbxg4

EDIT: So now wriggle is here and sounding pissed, what is the problem now?

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Aye...
                          I'm just trying to flush out problems before they become a problem
                          actually that is a bad idea...
                          sh*t...

P.S. You actually said what I was thinking at one point. I can't believe I lost sight of that...
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-01-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

it is your choice cucoo, there is no pressure, and if you feel sad or negative, you can talk to me

I got lots of space in my inbox ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I promise I'll get to posting as soon as I get home, Wriggs.

Matter of fact, is there anyone who has a new/free character with a mech or otherwise interesting piece of technology? Because remember the Neo-Yakuza fellows in Hawaii? They're done building the V2 of the engineers convention.

See you guys after school.

Comment

@Wriggle

In TSU isn't Lynne still with Andrew? If so you can post with her, after all my last post I made with Andrew (just have to find it, it wasn't too long ago) I had made in a way to allow you to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X