X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Yeeeah... Sorry for not sharing any of the info that I talk with the others about on Mumble. Half the stuff we do talk about on Mumble is RP stuff, usually plans for future moments in the RP's and usually those are just ideas that I and others usually go over as well as just some random crap as well like "Wouldn't it be funny if this character did that, or what would happen if this character did this to that your character" kind of stuff often as well. The other 45% (recently 65-80%) have been Elsword chat while playing Elsword. The other stuff is other stuff that can actually range from typical chit chat without any topics, to stuff about the community of YC. Myself and the others DO have a tendency to not share anything we talk about in Mumble here. So... yeah... we shouldn't exclude those who don't have Mumble, especially when those on Mumble talk about possibly important things.

So yeah sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      Oh I know that (and Iīm still bothered because you guys hide it from us), but that is why the PMs exist, if you have a problem with someone, I donīt care the situation, use the Private messaging, the only ones who can see that are Remi and whoever has the privilege for it and (thanks to someone who explained me that "close the section" situation) I know Remi and possibly those at his level trust our privacy.

So please follow this suggestion, all of you people, If you have a problem, doubt, whatever you call it, USE the private message system
      Kristia is right here and this is where I will point out something.
      By posting the group's problems on the open/public forum and when said problems are... vehemently discussed, it does influence the opinions of those on the outside looking in.

Comment

I'm back everyone, and no I didn't drown my sorrows in alcohol. In fact I wasn't so much as sad, more of "offended" and a bit angered by how harsh Wriggle's comment seemed to me. I also wasn't entirely serious about leaving the forums, I was just saying that out of anger. Though I do have problems that do hamper my ability to come online even when outside of work. Problems I won't go too into detail about, as the stuff is a bit personal. I will at least try and get a post in at least once everyday. Whether it be in the RP General, or in one of the acutual RP threads.

Comment

This might not be the time for this... but I want to get it out there.

In my mad attempt to reform EG Phoenix, I'm trying to further progress the official EG timeline so that Phoenix can then be steered away from it.

My theory is that if each person tackles at least one box in the timeline with questions, then this will be less daunting a task.

And the timeline is here

Comment

@Cucoo

Well I could take a look at it, and try and form a couple of questions. Don't expect them on the fly though '.'

Comment

It shouldn't be hard because some things barely have any info in them and some things might not be defined in such a way that don't make sense if you don't know things I know... Which is what I want to fix.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

Iīm doing ok, dealing with some work in the office
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

AaaaaaaaaaaaandI'mbacksowhereamIneeded?

Comment

@Wonder

ATWAG is one place...

Comment

hi wonder

you are needed in MSF, by the way, have you seen or heard of Major? just for curiosity

and any of you hae heard of TR?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've seen TRXD in mumble but he was in a different channel and haven't heard from Major in awhile too.

I am way too full from today. Don't even have room for cake (which is an oreo ice cream cake).

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Aaaaaagh freaking school work DX sorry guys but weekdays will be difficult to say the least for me.

Comment

Hello everyone. I have about 30-45 minutes before I leave for work. So is there anywhere I need to post in the RP's?

Comment

Hi there Serene, sadly I donīt know where you are needed

how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X