X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I am finally back... Well I've always been here, but I've been busy once again with work and all. Not only that but due to the inactivity here I felt like I should just wait until something big happens here. Unfortunately things are really boring, so since I have most of the day off today I thought that I would just drop in and say hi. Also where am I needed?

Forgetful Serene is Forgetful

Comment

not much is hapening since this place is technically a ghost town for some odd reason

but you are welcome to join me to speak here ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah this Ghost Town of an RP section is very unsettling. It just feels boring without activity I:

Something really does need to happen to help at least give activity to the current RP's here.

Comment

Well, I´m here almost all time since school and work needs my laptop, so here I am (wish I had some free time though XD)

But yeah, the thing is that S121 is one of the main users here and everyone is waiting for him, that is understandable, but I find unsettling that there are other RPs where he isn´t involved and other users aren´t participating.

I won´t put blame or point at someone because I´m sure everyone has things to do in real life like school and work.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I don't really have an excuse aside from being a lazy bastard. All I really do lately is play Elsword, Minecraft, and other games on Steam.

So... yeah...

Comment

How ironic, how hypocritical is it that the one person who's the most inactive member of the RP community is the one that tells others to "do something."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

um.. I don´t know If I should feel insulted by that statement or not wriggle, what do you mean?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I think Wriggle was aiming that comment at me judging by the conversation I overheard from Sustic talking with Wriggle on Mumble.

@Wriggle

Well sorry if I offended you or anyone. Yes I am busy IRL with work, and often times I usually am either too busy or tired by the end of the day.

I also do feel kind of hurt by the way you phrased that comment Wriggle. It seems a little mean spirited, even if it is true. Yeah I know the truth hurts sometimes, but you could have been a bit less mean with how that is phrased. Then again that is how I'm taking your reply when I read it. It seems like you are being a little mean. Honestly I don't mean to be a hypocrite, but when there isn't much activity in the RP community I just don't feel like actually posting anything. Normally I do hop online when I can to check what's new in the threads while forgetting to log on, but in the process I don't post anything. Not even in the General Discussion do I post when I do check the forums. I really should try and at least be a bit more active when I'm home.

So sorry if I come off as a hypocrite Wriggle, but I guess since I am the least active of the RP Community I should just actually leave the RP community since I don't even bother to try and be the least bit active.

Comment

You could at least post in the Rp general discussion thread, there is almost always someone here

Spoiler:

Comment

No. How much sense does it make to be even more inactive when the root of the problem is everyone being inactive? In fact you should do the exact opposite and try to come out and at least say hi to people once in a while.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I'm just pretty tired right now, I only woke up about an hour ago and haven't had any coffee, felt a little hurt from your comment which seemed harsh and realize that I am really inactive and might become even more inactive in the future. Especially if my boss increases my work hours within the next few weeks (he might, he might not. Everyone at my job is beginning to work extra hours since 2 people had quit. I understand as to why they quit since they were treated like shit. Hell I've been thinking of quitting for a LONG time now, but since it is my only source of income I will continue to work there unless something bad happens.)

I'm just going to go get drunk off my ass now...

Comment

@Wriggle

It may be true Wriggle, but you could have been a bit nicer to her ya know? You do have a tendency of being too harsh when it comes to telling the truth about people/bringing up a person's faults.

Comment

And you people wonder why some peope think we are over dramatic and had the idea of closing this section of the forums

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I've actually have known why people had thought we are over dramatic, and once thought of closing the RP Section for more than a few months now. Me and S1 have talked about it many times in the past, and this is definitely something we should try and be careful of. Hence why I try and stay out of this kind of stuff, but Jasmine is really close to me IRL so I couldn't just sit back this time.

Comment

Oh I know that (and I´m still bothered because you guys hide it from us), but that is why the PMs exist, if you have a problem with someone, I don´t care the situation, use the Private messaging, the only ones who can see that are Remi and whoever has the privilege for it and (thanks to someone who explained me that "close the section" situation) I know Remi and possibly those at his level trust our privacy.

So please follow this suggestion, all of you people, If you have a problem, doubt, whatever you call it, USE the private message system

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X