X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get home soon so just wait a bit or you can start without me up to lvl 24 to match my lowest character.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm back. So what's up everyone?

Comment

Just woke up.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay so how is everyone AGAIN?

Sorry just trying to keep things active...

We really need S1 back...

Comment

I had a blackout at my home and Im staying at Rebeca's home for the night, the rain have been strong and I have been so hapoy with the cool weather and company
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
              Sorry for being a little late, but that really sounds like it sucked (the blackout), but at least you were able to be happy with Rebecca.

Also please do not forget EG, and ATWAG (Same goes for you Wonder when it comes to ATWAG.)

Comment

"Ciceros in the kitchen. Ciceros in the living room. Cicero is taking over!"
                - Kiara talking in her sleep in Tomodachi Life

> Even in your Tomodachi Life...

So other than my clones invading the dreams of my characters, what's new?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

you are being corrupted to Cicero's influnce!! *insert dramatic sound*
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

I'm half tempted to take the way my Miis act in this game be canon for EG
                    Let the shenanigans begin...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-16-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

I HATE Michigan weather. Sudden change has made me sick, just runny nose and sore throat.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I know that feeling Zekai, I was enjoying the cool rains of this weekend, but then got the sudden heat yesterday evaporating the rain remnants and making everything hotter XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, it always gets very humid after rain falls.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

That's funny...
                            Because of Michigan's sudden weather changes, my dorm room is more comfortable than buildings with AC.
                            Justgratefulthatit'scoldalreadyversusstillbloodyho tlikelastyear

My question is: upper or lower penninsula?

Comment

I live near Detroit, not in but near.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ah so you have practically the same weather I do.
                                Ok so that makes sense then.

Comment

Working...
                                X