X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope it rains too, the smell of rain is so good.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So how is everyone?

@Kristia

I love the rain as well. The sound of rain, the nice smell of rain that is left behind is oddly relaxing to me. Not only that, but it also gives me a feeling of dread at times which I find odd... yet enjoyable (especially when I'm in the mood for creepy stuff.)

Also I made a post in IC EG if you didn't see.

Comment

I´m tired because it is 8 am at the moment, I´ll have a quiz in 8-10 minutes and will be back in an hour

Also, I just posted on EG

Saturday EDIT:

Well.. the lake idea went to bust because of too much rain, we got some high water levels and it could be dangerous

BUT, I will stay home mostly relaxing due to exams finally over, I could almost see smoke coming from my ears because of my fried brain, but it was well worth it (take that philosophy teacher with your two doctorates!)
        Last edited by Kristia; 09-13-2014, 11:15 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

WONDER

MUMBLE

ELSWORD

NOWWWWWWWWWWW

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry Wriggle I was busy enjoying the internet. HERE I COMEEEEE

EDIT: okay two problems... one, mumble ain't starting. is there a newer version everyone is using? Two, I seem to have forgotten my everything for elsword, but I do have a paper somewhere. Just let me find it...
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-13-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Well are you getting any error messages?

Comment

Uh yea (sorry had to eat) it says "A referral was returned from the server."

Comment

Wait, Wonder is about to get on Elsword? I'm not home right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wonder

Here is a page explaining how to deal with the problem Wonder.

http://www.mumble.com/support/mumble...the-server.php

Just walk through the steps, and you should get the problem fixed.

Also if you get on Elsword let me know via a PM.

Comment

Funny you should say that. I'm redownloading the thing right now. It'll be a bit longer, but I shall join my brothers soon.

Comment

@Wonder

What character you choosing?

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ZEKAI GET ON MUMBLE
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose there is a big event on Elsword, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm not home right now, at friends house.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Not really a big event. Just with Wonder back and able to play Elsword we are waiting for everyone (me, Wonder, Zekai, and Wriggle) to all get on Mumble and Elsword so we can start with new characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X