X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it I'm afraid to ask where you live.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

He lives in Wonderland..

But that is a secret..
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I live in Hell.
        ...well I wish I did.

When I'm on campus, East Lansing.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FINALLY

Sorry guys, Yesterday afternoon I lost internet COMPLETELY and only got it back just now. I am entirely thankful that I have internet back. I apologize if I worried any of you all.

Comment

Wonder, you are needed in ATWAG and in MSF, Iīm not letting the latter fall just because Major quit on his own Story

Zekai, what are we doing in Fairy tail? just to be prepared

SUS, same question as Zekai
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Currently I have two characters in Fairy Tail. Drake who passed out at his camp, and Tracer the Lightning Phoenix Slayer (who currently is not a part of any guild) is roaming the streets... well he was until he was stopped by Reiya (Zekai's Wind Phoenix Slayer) who is now speaking with Tracer via Wind Magic.

CAUTION if you have any of your character/s approach Tracer. He is psychotic, and there is a likely chance that he might lash out if one disturbs him enough.

Comment

hm.. that would be good for the wanderer, she is used to the challenge, just need something to take her out of the room

Spoiler:

Comment

Like I said I should warn you, not for the safety of your character, but rather for the safety of the town lol. Tracer as a Phoenix Slayer is a rather strong opponent, like other Dragon/Phoenix Slayers. He isn't the strongest (at least not currently), but he is capable of causing some nasty collateral damage :P Then again Zekai won't let anything bad happen to the town in Fairy Tail YET. Also Reiya would be there to help take on Tracer if things go bad.

I should also mention that we also have Serene's character Nobu heading to the old Fairy Tail building with a cart filled with food, hoping to catch anyone at the Fairy Tail building before they all leave. Whether Nobu will be late or not is up in the air, for Serene has yet to post again. In fact I'm going to have to remind her to post.

Comment

Okay sorry for Double Post, but how is everyone?

Comment

im doing fine while waiting for posts in all RPs except in EG because I din't know what to do there at the moment

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well don't worry Kristia. As soon as I can get my app for my 3rd Character for the Alcyon Arc in EG done, some action will happen.

Comment

you know.. I have had this idea that when S121 comes back, suddenly everyone will get interested in the RP threads again

Spoiler:

Comment

?

Oh I am interested now... what is your idea? Or is it secret?

Comment

no no, it is a theory that I have

since S121 was/is one of the core members of the RP thread, the others depend on him, so when the leader of the pack is away, the group has no idea on what to do and start trying to either organize, take the role of the leader or just disband.

I have seen those three things happen already with:
                              .-Wriggle, TRXD and Major trying to be the leaders (didnīt work)
                              .-You, me and Katrix (barely) trying to organize things (didnīt work either)
                              .-And we know that some of the group suddenly leave with just an "Iīm sorry" or "I lost inspiration" cards that leave the others who are interested in RPing in an abrupt stop.

So I theorize that when/if S121 gets back, the group will suddenly be back and act like nothing happened

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know you might actually be onto something. I just hope it is the truth ^^;

Comment

Working...
                                X