X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can create a new one, or can I use the one I already made?

You know I have emotional issues, right? you only see me here at most bothered or depressed, but on the real world Im a mess when it comes to stress, I don't joke when I say I did or suffered something, so today's emotional trigger (added with school idiots) was the mass leaving of the RP people, Im deeply fond on the many characters and have all these what if scenarios for them to interact

So yeah, Stress + pandora box of mind = Emotionally altered Kristia

If you have questions, you can ask freely
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

wait what about your race of "Star People"

Originally posted by Mima
      Race: The Anodyne
      The Anodynes are celestial beings made of liquefied stardust, or 'burning star', as they would call it. These beings were once part of their home star, but released as excess gas into the nearby planets, causing them to liquefy into their otherwise super liquid form. How a minuscule piece of a star gained the ability to live is unknown, along with how it was even able to develop its sentience.​ They have no known home planet, and wander aimlessly through the void of space.

The Anodynes adore the humanoid, or upright bipedal form; they consider it to be the purest of all forms, due to the fact that this is the first form they have developed upon gaining their sentience. They believed it was chosen by their 'gods' in order for them to survive. Their body consists of a core, the main 'generator' of the body, the 'stardust', an extremely viscous outer liquid, and an inner super liquid that forms most of their body, and the 'star pieces', the hard, sturdy crystals that form on their chest, waist, and limbs.​ They are known to be extremely intelligent, but also very rare. They are known thorughout the galaxy, but only a few will ever probably see them in their lifetimes.

As their name suggests, the Anodynes are particularly fond of the processes and the secrets of healing. As such, they are capable of immortality and can never die in age, given they have the resources to fuel the burning core inside their cold, hard shells. Unfortunately, the process of healing can not help them if their core gets destroyed. These consequences make them far from invincible.​

They usually take up a variety of professions in colonies and many other places, and are known for having more intellectual jobs, such as scientists, politicians, and military commanders. Most are known to be somewhat religious, but there are radical zealots, and some who simply shrug off religion all-together.
      Perhaps you could have another one of them somehow?

@ Kristia

Well this arc is to happen parallel to what's happening already...
      ...so unless you did something with twists of fate or time paradoxes or reincarnation or something and had someone identical to Mara but not at the same time...
      I don't know, just throwing ideas out there at this point.

...and yea, I understand.
      I would tell ya the numbers of the member count since I started keeping track but I think that would not be reassuring at this point.

Comment

Oh yeah, Deimos. I sorta forgot about him. No idea what to do with 'em though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

Treasure Hunter, right?
          Well...
          Where there's ruins, there's treasure. Right?
          Sooooo
          ...on the border of coincidence and convenient plot devices I'm sure there's a way to get him in Celestora.

Maybe somehow he hitched a ride on some transport between Planet Whatchemicallit and Planet Alcyon.
          Idk.
          At this point I believe the person with the better ideas would be SUS.

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

Im eating at the moment while cooling down from philosofy exam
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ah okay. I bet exams have been a pain for you lately huh?

Comment

Indeed they have been SUS, statistics was easy but long with many logic questions and psychology is purely theory, but international context will be easy because it is a presentation and I got to do it alone since IŽm officially out of the two slackers I had as teammates

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

... Damn... well I hope you do well with the exams and all. I just bet that when you are all done with all your exams that you will definitely take a nice, relaxing rest.

Comment

Oh I will, more because I got to go to the lake this weekend (we have a long weekend because of national holiday) IŽll be sleeping, swimming and just existing in the middle of nowhere =w=

Spoiler:

Comment

That sounds absolutely wonderful. Sometimes I wish I can just get away from everything, go to some nice and peaceful place, and just relax... even though I don't do much... still looking for a job...

Man am I lazy...

Anyways in EG Phoenix your character Runa was completely accepted by both me and Cucoo. Since he says that in EG apps need two approvals before they are accepted, and my two apps (Dave, and Bardock) only got (I believe) one then could you do me a favor and take a look and say what you think about them? (Unless you already have, and I'm a forgetful son of a gun...) T3T

Comment

Oh I do, but I forgot to write it on my post ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Can I join ya, Kristia?

Lol jk.

Unless you can which would be amazing.

Posting...

Comment

lol it wouldld be ok.. but I got someone who wouldnŽt leave me alone on the lake, not that I have a problem with it :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Damn, wonder asked before I was able to................... ignore what I just said.

-Clears throat- You're lucky Kristy, I've only been to a lake once.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X