X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say this but it is kinda S1's fault for involving himself in pretty much everything and that's holding us up.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thats true, but it was a third party that caused his "temporary" leaving so we canīt blame him either.

letīs be honest, almost the moment he left, everything became a mess because the others didnīt know what to do

And SUS, what do you mean by that post? (confused)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And Kristia nails it on the head again~

Also relevant to this realization...
        There's a saying: Man plans, God laughs.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

I showed SUS a picture I was thinking of using for TSU and he said it would work perfectly for EG so I'm going through Phoenix's OOC right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I have dealt with groups of people Cucoo (both kids and big people) So I know how they work
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I was saying that you actually have a point. I agree with others that the moment S1 had to leave everything had gone down hill with the RP's in terms of the community and activity. I am sure that when S1 returns (whenever that is) things will quickly pick back up.

Comment

@ Zekai
                I'm always interested in new things, so have at it.

@kristia
                Aye, i can definitely see that...
                Definitely not my forte, that's for certain.

Comment

So yeah.. Iīm actually worried about that because for me it hurt what had happened on this summer and I wonīt go like nothing happened if that theory becomes a reality

oh! I forgot another thing that could happen when there is no core person in a group:
                  Some people would simply vanish from the group, BUT would still be in the area doing other things, those are the ones I think donīt have the guts to even sat it.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

What's confusing me is your galaxy and Halls of Time maps. I don't get them at all.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@zekai
                      Don't worry too much about them.
                      All you need to know is that the main solar systems go clockwise about the center with the 6th system being near the center of the galaxy.
                      The colored hexagons represent each system respective to the legend on the left so you can tell which one neighbors which.

The Manor of Eternity's map is a crude floor plan of floors 1-12.

They're not vitally important, just meant to give where things are in relation to others.

@Kristia
                      ...right...
                      > guilt intensifies

Also I'll point out this interesting statistic:
                      The RP group is back to it's original count of 10-12 members starting when I was keeping track.
                      When TSU happened, the count spiked to 27.
                      2 of which idk why were even in... 8 of which soon disappeared without a word.

And then 5.

Comment

Well.. we shall see how everything goes. I still got things to do on my end with work and the new chapter of "The story of a traveler" (80% complete) as also some homework

Iīll be off for an hour or two so be right back

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Whenever you get the chance, PM a basic background about the main events from whatever EG is before Phoenix so I can get a basic idea on what Vers......... damn, can't remember the name.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

Well if you really want to look at the lore...

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.php?t=2301

This is the most basic way I can put it.

Phoenix technically falls in era 7, Therefore Era 6 (Era of Echoes) contains the events immediately before.

Technically this doesn't matter. If you just make a character based on the current situation you're fine.

The current situation is that the Venturian Galaxy is dead and people are colonizing it or doing w/e.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-18-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I'm going to have my character looking for long forgotten info about the main events from the last one and the last event (which I see is a war called War of Eternity) so I figure I asked.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Who DOESN'T know what they're supposed to be doing?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X