Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. that hour or two became a whole day, but got things done

also, I justt finished tchapter 11 of my story

Am I needed somewhere?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well in EG me and Zekai have two apps ready to wait for another acceptance (I'm mostly too lazy and keep forgetting to check his app >.>).

Comment

Okay I'm back but for a bit, anything I'm needed for before I get back to the project?

Comment

Uh guys... is it me or do you see that S121 is logged in on the currently online member list?

Comment

Oh yea didn't you know? S1 now works for the NSA and has been spying on us this entire time. He let himself slip that one time.

Comment

@Wonder

No seriously, if he is logged on... does that mean he might have returned? Oh I hope so...

Comment

RP General Discussion

Confirmed, the account is online.

Need to IP check...
                Just to make sure...
                Quick where was he supposed to have moved to?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On a separate note, when are you gonna bring in triangle face dude?

Comment

@Wonder

Pyramid Head? I might, might not. If you remember in the game he first appeared in Pyramid Head served as a manifestation of James Sunderland's unfulfilled desire for punishment for Mary Shepherd-Sunderland's death. As such I might not bring him in, but I CAN because he has appeared in many other pieces of Silent Hill Media. So... I might bring him in. Just because he is one of the most popular baddies from Silent Hill, doesn't mean I will bring him in.

Comment

Btw, did you guys not just hear that "It'll be a bit longer?" He isn't back yet, but the end of our waiting is nigh.

Comment

Yeah I saw that Wonder, but to me it still means he is pretty much back. Just unable to be as active as he used to yet. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he officially returns by the end of this month.

Comment

That's true.

Comment

So I got the full version of Tomodachi Life...
                            I'm slowly adding more and more Miis (starting with the ones I forgot I made for EG)
                            Spoiler:

This one bothers me...
                            It's a Mii of Aurora
                            ...Of all of the ones I have...
                            I look into her pixelated eyes and all I can think is: "She has no soul."
                            This... This game scares me. On how accurate it gets...
                            I mean, sure Aurora is an AI in EG but...
                            Damn...
                            I never thought of portraying her as soulless. When she portrays emotion in the game, it seems so... Empty.

This game is helping me flesh out characters...

Also I need more Miis...

Must add the world...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Wonder

ha ha, very funny. --;

@Sus

It's not a garuntee, but if I can become proficient enough with this tiny @$$ screen, I'll try to post.

Expect Reaper dialogue soon.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey S1. Judging from your previous post, you're somewhat back as long as you can use that phone I'm guessing.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X