X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

You might not see this for a while, but here is to hoping that you return soon! Because I have so much stuff to talk with you about... Like... a lot...

Comment

@Zekai

Kinda sorta.
      I won't be able to make good posts until I get a keyboard.

@Sus

I really hope so too.
      What did you want to talk about?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

About a lot of the arcs in most of the RP's. There is a lot though, so I am really hoping that you OFFICIALLY return so you can get on mumble T-T

Comment

I posted dialogue in ooc! How is it?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

S1,
            Can ya access your PMs? It seems it's a bit full...

Oh and chess metaphors are always good.
            And that one is as subtle as a sledgehammer.
            I like it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, I love quotes-turned-death threats.

I'll check them in a sec.
              sigpic

Comment

@S1

Oh you might want to be careful whenever you do get to use your computer again, as I kinda... spammed your Steam Message box a little... sorry I got paranoid because of some pessimism from some people while you were gone and I got desperate in trying to reach you... and I chose a stupid way of trying to reach you... yeah... just be careful... Thankfully I didn't spam your Steam message box a whole lot...

Comment

@SUS

No worries.

I'll see to it when I come back.

I also posted more dialogue in ooc. What do you think of it? I think it really shows why he is a really bad guy! XD

@Cucoo

I got the message. A shame. I had some really cool plans for TRXD and his chars. Good thing I created the arc in modules.

As for you, I already knew. You told me a couple times.

Hopefuy you stay forconsultation.

Anyway, later guys. Tell me what you think about the last dialogue post in ooc and ill get to it.
                  Last edited by S121; 09-21-2014, 04:59 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

I have to agree with the dialogue. It makes him seem rather villainous.

Now if you didn't see I also posted some interesting info about the Elsword characters >.>

Comment

Okay sorry for double post, but how is everyone this fine, night. Me I'm feeling out of a loop right now. I feel like I don't have enough energy as I do normally T-T Then again that is what I get for only getting a 4 hour nap today. Other than that I'm doing fine.

Comment

I´m tired,had a long but great weekend

if your theaters have the movie "Cantinflas" you better see it, the protagonist is an icon of Mexican comedy and I´ll be honest, I cried while laughing at his actions.

EDIT: Time to go to sleep, cya
                        Last edited by Kristia; 09-22-2014, 01:01 AM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well hello everybody. Sorry I haven't been active lately =-=; Do not fret though. I have been keeping a close eye on the forums although I haven't been signed in. I just saw that I'm not really needed in any of the RP's at the current moment so in my eyes I had no reason to actually sign in and do anything aside from keeping an eye on things... However I immediately remembered that I really should log in to say hi to everyone once and a while. So... hi!

I also saw that S1 is...s omewhat back. He finally is able to get online sometimes with his brother's phone. So that is good news at least.

@Wriggle

Hey Wriggle I've been looking through the RP's again (ATWAG), and saw that the last post in the Myouren Temple arc was mine and was aimed at Byakuren. So... uh... yeah I know that lately you've been wanting to continue that arc to get it quickly done with as it takes place a day before the start of the RP in the timeline if I recall.

Comment

Link me the last post and I'll work on the reply.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...son-II/page397

Originally posted by SereneGrace View Post
                              Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked at the Medic and at first seemed hesitant to shake hands with the guy, but after just a mere few seconds Bang quickly returned the handshake. "It is a pleasure to meet you... Medic. I must thank you for being within the area. If you had not been here then our dear friend Murasa would have died from blood loss. I truly thank you." Bang replied as he after shaking hands with the Medic, sat down at the kotatsu with Byakuren.

"Today has been quite a hectic day now hasn't it? It hasn't been this hectic the Fall of Ikaruga..."
                              Not necessarily directed at Byakuren, but I was intending for you to reply to it.

Comment

RP General Discussion

MEANWHILE
                                SHENANIGANS!

In Tomodachi I have a choice...
                                Do I stop Aion x Achlys from happening and prevent the alternate timeline?
                                Or do I let it?

(Those following the most recent EG developments know what this means...)

Aion: "I think Achlys has feelings for me. What do you think?"

Do I play divine intervention and break hearts?
                                Or do I encourage it?

WHICH BUTTON DO I TAP????

EDIT
                                NVM
                                GOING FOR IIIIIIT
                                SECOND TIMELINE GO GO GO
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tapped "I think so too"
                                Just piqued his curiousity.

FUUUUUU
                                THERE'S STILL ANOTHER CHANCE
                                AAAAAASSSSSHDHFGDGSGF

Ok so when it really happens...
                                Do I let it happen?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-22-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X