X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know with the Myouren Temple arc starting up I really need to try and make a post with the TF2 Medic... but what to post...

Comment

And Samus still has to deal with Ridley
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok I don't even comprehend what's happening right now.
        Ok ok...
        so
        so...
        uhm well

Tomodachi is making me think on things I don't want to think on

Ok ok ok...
        sooooooo

The Aion x Achlys was about to happen when
        SUDDENLY STARLA

There was a point when I did ship it but
        Uhm so I'm now questioning whether or not I'm just making alternate timelines just based on who I ship Aion with...
        ...fuuuu

I grabbed a coin and flipped it just to try and decide whether to let this new Aion x Starla happen but...
        ...best of 5: Coin says ship it.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
        ...It's like it knooooows....

dammit.

This game is turning into a hilarious set of bizarre coincidences.

...f*ck it.
        Let me be Murasa cause I'ma sink this ship

I'ma rootin' fer Achlys.

Gaaaaaaah

Soooo maaaaany poooooosssssibilities

Gotta explore them aaaaaaaaaall~

AAaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*dead*

Comment

@Kristia

Which I would LOVE to control Ridley. He is my FAVORITE boss in the entire Metroid franchise. Though if you want to control him that would be fine...

Comment

well.. you do have full control of Ridley SUS, we agreed on that before I introduced the bounty hunter on season II
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yeah... I forgot about that... heh...

Comment

anyways, should I start moving her and Shepard to [Confidential location] now?

They still have the chance to meet with the character (probably one of your Elsword characters) in London, I remember you wanted one of them meet Samus

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I did want one of them to meet Samus, but currently Eve and Aisha are stuck until S1 returns, same with Raven, Elsword is out of commission until he recovers which can take some time. Chung is asleep.

Ara and Rena are in California, stuck until S1 returns.

There is still Elesis Blazing Heart who was fighting a large demon from Elsword (the demon Berthe.) Then there is Add as the Lunatic Psyker, who I have yet to do anything with him or choose a location for him to start in.

Comment

I can send them to Elesis location, try making her sending an SOS call or something similar so Samus´ ship can detect it

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's the thing, Elesis doesn't use tech all too much (aside from Radio and TV), and in Canon as the Blazing Heart she can take care of Berthe on her own. So I don't see why she would need to send an SOS... unless more demons started coming in forcing her to need to try and send an SOS, but how would she send one?

Comment

Hm.. a flare or accidentally shooting an attack so the bounty hunter can see it?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hmm... she does have one attack that could be seen from a LONG distance away... it will kill Berthe if he gets caught up in it, but at the same time it will basically act like a big f***ing beacon lol. I'll work on a post for it when Wonder posts for Henir's.

Comment

hm.. I got an idea that can complement yours, lets say She fires that attack, kerplodes/incinerate/destroys Berthe and the attack can be seen as a beacon, but not only Samus can see it but other characters like.. Elsword enemy hordes

So, to help Elesis, Samus and Shepard come to aid the redhead

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That could be a good idea, and in this arc eventually they can meet up with Add (of which I actually know a few good ideas for him in Russia.)

Comment

Okay sorry for double post, but I have a strong question. In the event that I cannot get TRXD to help me get Trista out of the story of TSU (in a sensible way that will allow Trista to jump into the story again if TRXD ever decides to RP again), would anyone care if I were to make a revamp of TSU much like we did with Iron Storm? If I do make a Revamp I would not change MUCH, I will add a bit more to the OP of the revamped thread, as such there will be more content. I will also probably add a bit more freedom with character creation as well. Would add a better list of locations in the RP in the case of a revamp (if we do not do a revamp, then I will still rework the locations listing) among various other stuff.

So... how would you all feel about a revamp?

Comment

Working...
                                X