Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

True.

I just hope I don't have to nerf the fight. I did some calculations, and if I am right, it will be hard to touch him with Cortana in his suit. I might make things a little more fair.

As for John's mental state, it will be different incarnations of him.
    He'll be more relaxed in his younger years, but will get more "machine" as time passes.

@Sus

Also, ask Serene this: how does she feel about Bang being fired out of a gauss cannon, then performing his ultimate attack right into the heart of one of the largest Elsword bosses?

(insert devilish grin)XD

@everyone

look at my message above.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

The only characters I have right now is Haseo and Alkaid. If you would like any of them to be in it, that's fine with me.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S121

Hello! Also that would be pretty damn awesome. Funny thing is in one of the gag endings in one of the BlazBlue games (gag endings are of course, joke endings), Bang gets fired out of a cannon to try and impress Miss Litchi, the woman of his dreams. Unfortunately Miss Litchi wasn't looking in the direction of the "fireworks" or was aware of what was going on. The result was quite hilarious.

Also Bang, and Taokaka I am willing to have in your arc. OH and along with Carl Clover.

Also question, when do you think you will be back S121?

Comment

@S121

I should mention that my Elsword characters that are currently in the RP (aside from Glave and Luto of course) to be in your Arc S1. Also I am really getting impatient with your return, BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT!!! >x<

Comment

Dammit S1... I misses you /;x;/

You'd better hurry up with your arc... I have my own fatal mega arc on the waiting list and I've been quite generous with letting everyone else do their arc first. I don't wanna go from tsundere(?) to outright aggressive. But such plans cannot be bottled up for long. We have the ACO arc to finish, the Auditor arc, Neo's arc which name escapes me, and yours.

AND WE STILL. HAVE. CHRISTMAS. TO. CELERY!!!!!

Comment

Does the celery come with peanut butter?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

I´m tired and finally relaxing from a long day, and you?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm the same as always.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good. Playing Elsword, but other than that nothing much. I see S1 is logged into Yukkuricraft again. So don't know what he is doing/attempting to do.

Comment

Feeling like I'll have to RP again when S1 comes back, but knowing I don't have the "energy" to do so.
                        Staring at Nihiliods. Really trying to think out how to make a profile for these parasites that are supposed to be able to put the fear of living god into any being so that they can be utilized in Phoenix.

Comment

I'm only allowed on to get some info on the list. My brother doesn't want me to use up all his data.

I will say that I will be on a computer in a day or two, but it's not garunteed that I will be able to talk, but if I can, then it will be for a couple of days.
                          When that happens, I MIGHT squeeze out a couple posts for Henrir's.

Remember, I'm not here. You never saw me. ;p
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll help you when I get to a computer.

@everyone

look at my previous post.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                              Okay sorry for double post, but I have a strong question. In the event that I cannot get TRXD to help me get Trista out of the story of TSU (in a sensible way that will allow Trista to jump into the story again if TRXD ever decides to RP again), would anyone care if I were to make a revamp of TSU much like we did with Iron Storm? If I do make a Revamp I would not change MUCH, I will add a bit more to the OP of the revamped thread, as such there will be more content. I will also probably add a bit more freedom with character creation as well. Would add a better list of locations in the RP in the case of a revamp (if we do not do a revamp, then I will still rework the locations listing) among various other stuff.

So... how would you all feel about a revamp?
                              I realized I'm the only one that said anything about this. Surprised no one else said anything.

Comment

Idk about others, but I originally asked SUS for this. I know he disagrees, fearing that the RP will die off if he revamps, but at this point where so many people left and/or are inactive, it is ultimately necessary to clean up individual arcs that may or may not ever happen.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X