X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see. Well, I can wait if you want.

If the pacing is your concern, I might be able to accommodate. As people are written out, things should go more smoothly. Of course, it's all up to you. I will make plans to your decisions.

@Wriggle

Long time no see.

Yukari's missions are about halfway done. As for story, I'm still working on it.
    Anyway, do you have any other characters you want to have in the PALADIN Arc?

I'm making a list so that I can set up modules.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks.
      I just need to mull this over cause I don't know what is the better answer.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But

Lucina

AAA
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Well I haven't completely given up on her yet. I still need I believe one more acceptance. I mean when Mima checked it he asked me to change some things, and I did... then people sort of ignored it.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Mima

So it's kind of a place where time flows freely, neither flowing fast or slow. In a sense, time is just as frozen inside as it is outside, right? If you think about it, you could say that it trancends time.
            Sort of, but not really. It's really hard to explain something which defies simple causality.
            Last edited by Koishi; 10-02-2014, 03:43 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Wriggs

oh that context
              ok sure
              but still
              Tharja

and
              her
              "Bouncy boingy bits."
              - Nowi

previous dialogue had bouncy boing bits.

Comment

Fucking 1000 year old loli girls.

*grmblmmbl
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

I wonder.

If you mate Nowi with Gregor, would it make Gregor a pedophile, or Nowi a pedophile?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Did go through with this in my FeMU playthrough
                      I think Nowi is the jailbait here purely on appearance.

Comment

I'd like to think of her more as a cougar.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

If that's true then Tiki is
                          excuse me I have to reevaluate my life.

Comment

I'd like to think something similar would happen with Suika if she ever got in a relationship with someone. She does look quite... young.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Wriggle

Gib lisp plez.

Ok, just messing around. Anyway I asked everyone else to give me a list, and it is almost done. All I need is yours, and final confirmation from Sus, Mima, and Cucoo.

Is there anyone else you want to have in the PALADIN Arc?

@Mima

Ah, ok.

Anyways, about the iffy ones. What concerns do you have?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mainly, it's the reasoning of 'no idea if they'll be open then or not'.

Comment

Working...
                                X