Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Everyone

Just checking in.

I'll only be here for this post, but I just wanted to say that I need more people to list off their Characters for the Arc.

I'll see if I can check in at a later time, but I can't promise anything.

Also, I might need to combine some of the "mini Arcs" to make things easier for me. You see, it takes approximately 4 days to 2 weeks to refine and finish a single mission, and since every Character will have three missions, it will take a few months before the entire Arc is finished. I think I'll combine some of the missions so that I can pump out more of them for more Characters in less time, meaning that I'll also be able to devote more time to refining them. People will still have what I promised before, only it will be more compact and with cases where you will have to work as a team.

[B]That DOES NOT mean that you should be conservative with the Characters you list.[B]

List them all if you want, that merely gives me more fuel for the fire, more possibilities, team combinations, events, and scenarios to play with. Go nuts. Just be sure to get me a list so that I can consolidate it all and organize the Arc Modules.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone! How are you all today? I'm feeling great! The past few days I haven't been feeling all too well, but now I am feeling a lot better!

@S121

Okay aside from Elsword characters, I am in control of Neo's and Mega's characters still. So I will have Dante, Chris Redfield (and maybe Claire), and (depending on what happens in the story) some of the Mega Man characters that Neo had (well if the ones that survive the Arc for them.)

Speaking of Arcs I remember Mega was building up for an arc with Devil May Cry characters... I need to try and get in contact with him about it.

Comment

I´m doing rather fine, school is being a monster like always and my brain is moving its gears with assignments

speaking of characters.. I can add Midna to utsuh´s arc, but it depends on Mega´s characters too.

If anyone has heard of him and Neo, is there a chance they will get back?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I've been in pretty good contact with Neo, but she still has no intents on returning from what she said.
          Mega haven't been in contact with him that much, because I have no reliable way of talking with him. Neo says he has been okay, but I need to try and get some of Mega's current contact information from Neo.

Comment

@S1
            Characters, eh? Well Hank's open, could pair him up with Sanford and Deimos as they sometimes do. I can think of a few others, but i'm more iffy on them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I wanna put in Otori and Big Boss i the mix if ya can, S1.

Comment

@SUS

Ok, I got it listed.

Also, what happened to Mag? Do you want me to list her too?

@Mima

Do you want me to list Koishi? Is she one of the iffy ones?
                Also, I was testing out an interesting theory and came to a sudden realization about The Inventory's time dilation. Due to time stopping when you enter, that would mean that time is instantaneous in there. That would mean that the moment you exit, The Inventory would exist into oblivion. Millions of generations would pass, Characters would die, and The Inventory would continue on for years until it's inevitable demise, all in a single instant. That made me think that the time dilation would need to be fixed.

What are your thoughts on this?

@Wonder

Already started making missions for Big Boss. Expect a couple Metal Gear style run ins with Reaper.
                I just need to know one thing. Are all of the Peace Walker cast at MSF, and if so, are they from the newest Metal Gear?

Also, I think you'll like what Reaper has in store for Otori. As it turns out, attacking a hero's heart is an old yet effective way for a villain to hurt a hero. (wink)
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, they are at MSF, but no, they are actually from the peace walker game. All except for Kaz, who comes from the end of MGSVGZ. Because of this, he is more cautious of things than he would be, but he'd never show that to Big Boss. And I'll be waiting for Otori's part.

Comment

@S121

Sorry, but I gave up on the mag. :P Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Mima

Do you want me to list Koishi? Is she one of the iffy ones?
                      Also, I was testing out an interesting theory and came to a sudden realization about The Inventory's time dilation. Due to time stopping when you enter, that would mean that time is instantaneous in there. That would mean that the moment you exit, The Inventory would exist into oblivion. Millions of generations would pass, Characters would die, and The Inventory would continue on for years until it's inevitable demise, all in a single instant. That made me think that the time dilation would need to be fixed.

What are your thoughts on this?
                      Yeah, Koishi's one of the iffy ones.

As for the time dilation, it's a bit hard to explain. The lore entries in Destiny's raid I found were actually quite close to what I was thinking.

It's not really like time is instantaneous in there. It's more like the Inventory sidesteps 'past' and 'future', letting it pass by, sort of like a car passing right in front of you next to the road. When someone enters or leaves, it's more like a car stopping there and dropping a person off.

It's hard to explain, as I said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

So it's kind of a place where time flows freely, neither flowing fast or slow. In a sense, time is just as frozen inside as it is outside, right? If you think about it, you could say that it trancends time.

@Sus

Aww, and I was so looking forward to seeing Jack and Mag interact.
                        After all, Jack is basically a Tenno in a SPARTAN's body.

@Wonder

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

@ anyone who has not given me a list yet

You know the drill. Give me a list of all the characters that you want to have in the PALADIN Arc. The more the merrier.
                        sigpic

Comment

...my ability to make decisive decisions on certain things in which I should be able to do so... is lacking right now.
                          On one side: I want to write out all of my characters in ATWAG
                          On the other side: I want to keep Robin M and F as well as Morgan.
                          On the third side: I want to keep Shulk and Alvis only
                          On the fourth side: I don't want to keep Shulk and Alvis.

I'm leaning towards the first, swaying slightly to the second and...I don't even on the third and fourth.

Comment

@Cucoo

The question is, which option will be more fun?
                            sigpic

Comment

Cuckoo, a question.

Tharja or Lucina?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ wriggs
                                I don't know what the context is but the answer is most likely
                                Tharja and her bouncy boingy bits.

@ S1

I'm hesitant because there's still that piece of me that thinks it best if I did remove all of characters.
                                Also the fact that in the end I know myself now and I know I won't be able to keep up without tiring myself out rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                                X