X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddammit I don't know what to post in any of the RP's .-.

Comment

I got "You somehow Lived?" So I survived a horror movie. Let's see how you do?

http://www.quizfreak.com/how-long-wo...ie/index3.html
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You Survived The Whole Movie!
        You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of. Good luck! Leave a comment below and share the quiz to see your friends results!

I think I managed :P
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somehow you managed to survive. Luck was definitely on your side. You were the jokester who kept dodging death time and time again. There were countless moment where viewers surely thought you were a goner, but you kept proving them wrong! Since the beginning of the movie you didn't take things too serious. People were actually betting that you would be the first to die. Actually, you kind of thought that too but you managed to prove everyone wrong including yourself. After all you do need some luck to survive a horror movie right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

@everyone

Hi guys. I'm back, but I will be gone when I work out. I'm here to say that ny appearances will not be consistent, as evidenced by my sudden disappearance. The good news is that the arc is really close to being completed (on certain fronts).
              I just need you guys to give me a list of all the characters you guys want to use. Please don't let thia mesaage go unnoticed.

Later.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I will be sure to make a list of my characters that I'd like to use for the Arc for you.

Oh I really hope that your complete return will be soon... >-<

Comment

What arc is this? I don't know any of the arcs yet.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I can't tell you all the details, but well before S1 even left several months ago he had been planning a MAJOR arc in ATWAG. This arc all I can say is supposed to be a really big plot point sort of thing. Like... really big. Some characters will probably die. I know I have a character or two that I might actually have die in the arc. Either way I can't tell you all the details for various reasons (like I don't know all the details. Just it has to do with the ACO and stuff.)

Comment

RP General Discussion

It's the ACO PALADIN vs. ACO WRAITH vs. Game Characters thing

S1 had been working on ACO PALADIN since back when I brought it up it as a concept.

The base premise of the arc was originally brought up by Major at Season 2's creation as a central arc.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, my characters are the beast trio and possibly the commander and bounty hunter

Death.. I have some aces for it with all five of them

I will enjoy flipping the table
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Freaking school with its freaking weekend long homeworks, Im finally free after that and the following major headache

So, Il still groggy because of medicine, where am I needed?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like a rough weekend. Hope you can enjoy it though, minus the headache of course.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Hi guys. I see you have been working on the list.

Anyway, I am happy to say that I have created FULL backgrounds for Jack, Daniel, and Lily. You can now ask them anything about their past and they will be able to tell you it.

Also, the Arc may or may not have the deaths of Characters. It's all up to you guys.
                              I will say that your characters will get beat up every once in a while, but they should make it through if they keep their wits about them.

Reaper might be the biggest threat. Think of him as being a combo of Ridley's ruthlessness and cunning, Snake's style of combat, a hint of Yukari's tactical genius, and the tenacity and willpower of John. He's only human, but he'll be able to put you in situations you don't want to be in.

Anyway, I need everyone else to give me a list as well so I can make missions for them too.

I actually found a great way to create a versatile arc capable of adapting to everyone's choices. I built the arc in modules, meaning that there wo 't be nonstop action, there will be more individualized, custom "mini arcs" where everyone will be the main protagonist of the arc, and there will be ties to each mission, leading up to the final mission that will have everyone participating, kind of like The Avengers, or The Expendables.

I just need all the characters that will be participating so I can create all this.

@Kristia

As for what you asked last week, Reaper will have to really dig if he wants to get info on Nera, due to her being a member of an entire species instead of being an individual Character. He'll have an easier time on Renamon though. She has her own canon, meaning that he can find info on her more easily.

Also, I'm glad you said that Samus will be in it. I've already made missions for her.
                              I think you'll like it.

@SUS

I read what you put about Elsword's lore, and I agree that we'll need to talk about it when I come back.
                              As for you, I will tweak your parts in the arc so that they will be flexible with changes.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello utsuh, I´m glad you are somehow back, I hope the others get back too

also, I got something prepared for the John test in Henir´s time and space, If I´m correct in my plan, the spartan will have a serious moment of thinking, if not, we will now how a machine he is already

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X