• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye. It'd be easier.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I sent it.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Aye and I see it and that's beyond me.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

-sigh- oh well.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Today my brain got a meltdown, had a history exam (Energy levels rising) worked like crazy in the office (Energy limits overloading) and just finished philosophy project (critical meltdown)

But you know what? Tomorrow I got NO homework and got a day off because (in my boss´words) I look like a ragged doll (like hell) so I will either spend it sleeping or idk haha
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like you had one hell of a day.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

indeed
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

At least you can rest tomorrow.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

And I will, but knowing my luck.. more homework!

http://www.failepicfail.com/epic-fai...1329064541.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Helloooo everybody! How are you all today? Me I'm just FINE! I feel weird though. I feel... a little loopy today .-.

Comment

I'm good. Have you had zero too many?

Comment

Hm.. SUS is too happy, either something awesome on Elsword happened, or ate something odd (shrooms) or had a great morning

I´m doing ok, finishing some schoolwork

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Neither of that stuff. Just... felt out of a loop. I woke up, and my mind was wide awake, but my body was half-asleep. I could still move, and yet all my movements were so slow... it was almost surreal...

Comment

you are still in your dream.. more if you see multicolored elephants floating

Spoiler:

Comment

Zekai, send the image to me and I'll look into it. I need something to distract my mind anyway.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X