X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gone all day yesterday so I couldn't post.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I´m just saying since we are at more than 5 people in the story
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know SUS forgets to post at times (more like quite a bit) and the others get on sometimes so yeah.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

In EG I do have a post for you. It's just not in a bundle post. If you want I can link you to it.

Also in TSU I cannot think of a post for some reason :I

I also saw that you logged onto Mumble briefly Zekai.

Comment

Well SUS, I can only tell you that you are the GM of TSU, so it is up to you to do what is needed.

Also, you are needed in EG in the need for an infirmary directions since the whole colony is your creation
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a note:
              The way I made my post with Ignis in EG is so that it could take place at any time. Therefore when the beacon was activated could have already happened or has yet to happen.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@SUS

Yeah, I was on shortly by phone to see who was on.

Also, I'm not really in the mood to chat much right now.

Comment

@ SUS

Well, I did write a post for lily...

Comment

Ok i'm scaring myself a little on thinking about the Caeles in EG.
                    If you saw my last post in EG:P OOC you would see why.
                    Ok sure I can say that Xenoblade has the concept already but what happened there was just a reset of the universe.
                    The Caeles...
                    They erased
                    A universe.

Just so that only they could exist.

Ok on the scale of beings that have a major ego issue, where would the Caeles be?

Comment

Well, there is the theory of multiple universes and different dimensions.

Maybe they erased an universe and took its place, but there is nothing said of erasing total existence.

Spoiler:

Comment

Right
                        And thats the thing.
                        The fact that the Caeles had the means to
                        1) travel to a new dimension
                        2) remove everything in that dimmension, ultimately erasing the universe that existed there
                        And 3) build in that empty dimension a whole new set of everything. I think they even changed the laws of Physics in their dimmension.

This means that Caeles are almost our definition of gods.
                        Ok sure Caeles in latin means heavenly or celestial...
                        I wasn't expecting them to actually be this...

Comment

That is how things work Cucoo, now you got your celestial/primary beings. But are they seen as evil? or do they have a purpose for that?

Sometimes you got to do what is seen as bad to make a greater good

In another note, how much can Mara speak about the other dimension? sooner or later she will be asked about how she got to Alcyon, I have some "evading" ideas if she needs to keep it as a secret.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristy, posted for you in RE:TSU

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@kristia
                              Not really evil... Considering they actually did help Venturians fight the Nihiliods by providing powerful weapons.

And as for the other dimmension...
                              Depends...
                              What were ya thinking might come up?

Comment

I don´t know cucoo, the last thing the golden eyed woman remembers is that she was escaping from something extremely dangerous (we can add nihiloids, nothingness, you name it) since she made a dimensional jump not caring of the dangers thus getting into this reality.

I can use the idea of memory pieces in dreams/nightmares so she actually can think about it, but her memory is in the process of stabilizing due to whatever happened inside that portal/wormhole/trip.

I know I would have issues in a trip like that

And I posted Zekai, also I wanted to ask you.. Who is your main OC in everything? or who do you base your characters from?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X