• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia
    Ok that's fine.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

I really don't base my OCs off of anyone. I just make them.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok, but who do you think would be your most detailed or important in all the characters you have done?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm..................... I don't know. Since I make a "Zero" for RPs I'm in, I guess I'll have to say him.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok, I'll check on it, I have something planned for someone like him in the future, hopefully a recent one
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just thought I'd put this funny quote here.

"When your mech can kill enemies in megadeaths per second, that's when you know you're doing something right."
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

S1 your inbox is full again...

Comment

@S121
                  moving the conversation here

to be honest, Im on a bittersweet situation:

On the good side, I got almost 10 chapters with at least 1000 words on the works while also almost reaching the 25K mark. I still got more points of the story in drafts too since I want to reach the 100K mark

On the sour side, I know I'm just starting and that there are many stories that suddnly stop updating for X reason, so it is expected to not receive many reviews and/or critics exactly, but having the silent treatment actually worries me because I don't know if Im doing a good or bad job. I know my grammar is bad and I'm checking it with Word with the later chapters (going to edit the first ones when I get time)

I will keep going, but hope to do a good story

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

Fixed.

@Kristia

Not to worry, I'm sure that after a while, the reviews will come. From what I've seen, the internet moves more slowly than you would think. It can sometimes take a couple weeks before people speak up. That's how it was on The Nexus site, and Youtube.

Just hang in there. There will be a reply sooner or later. You just gotta have faith that you are doing a good job. ;p
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope so, its like I make a show in a theather and the people just stare at me completely neutral

Spoiler:

Comment

I know how you feel Kristy, I haven't updared my MH story and I've seen some of the reviews I've gotten.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

I would say it's more like you created this show in a theatre, and are waiting for people with thoughts to share to come through the door and take a seat. Do you know if you got any views yet? Does the site allow you to see the views?
                          sigpic

Comment

I can see the views.. the only ones who read the later chapters are three people who are following the story, Iīm happy I got people who are waiting for new chapters.

But most of the other users just stay on the first chapter or donīt even cross the authorīs note before the prologue

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Lazy readers, not even able to make it to the prologue.
                              sigpic

Comment

like I said in an earlier post, my grammar isnīt so good, (which I will edit when I can), so that is oneof the possible factors.

But I will wait for more time to see how this thing flows

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X