X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Sorry for not being on lately, just dealing some inside problems. Do you ever get the feeling where you know something's wrong with you psychologically and you want to tell someone, but you fear that if you do they'll only ridicule you and/or tell you to shrug it off or deal with it?

Comment

@S1
      Eh, it ain't that good. I can show you my colored stuff if you want.

@Wonder
      Mate, you can tell many people many things, though it might be doubtful if they'll actually listen or give a damn. Not me though. I'll listen, certainly. I can relate, actually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Wonder, you can be open here, the worse we could do is tease you for a post or two

but honestly we can be of help or spirit lifting
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Ha! Trust me Wonder, we can relate more closely than you may think.

We will listen, and you don't have to worry about us judging you. Personally, I feel the same way you do almost all the time.

@Mima

Sure. How are they?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            Okay then. Here's the three i've finished so far. Also Kirby related.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

an awesome job you got there Mima ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

That's actually really good, much better than I could do. 0-0
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

(Sorry for the double post. At least the images are cool. ^^; )

Here's some concept images for the PALADIN Arc, just to give a rough idea what an arcanopulsate reactor looks like. Tell me what you think.

http://m.imgur.com/PRdDcW0,oef9UtC,o...gE4qp3,mvq47ZX
                  sigpic

Comment

That's actually exactly how I thought of the reactor when I first came up with it for the Devourer ship design.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I got to ask a possibly stupid question since I donīt play minecraft, it can be played offline?

also, that reactor looks to be really big

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep. Minecraft can be played offline... Single Player only though obviously.

Anyways who needs me where?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          I got to ask a possibly stupid question since I donīt play minecraft, it can be played offline?

also, that reactor looks to be really big
                          The answer is yes. It can be played offline, that's the main mode.

Comment

To SUS

To make the story progress, EG

I think Trouble asked for the headmaster in TSU

And the beast duo and time traveler are waiting for whatever happens in ATWAG

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Glad to hear.

I imagined the Devourer's arcanopulsate reactor to look exactly like that, only with slightly different colors, due to it being made from non-terestrial materials.

Anyways, let's just day that it's appearance will be a surprise and will mark the very part when the mission gets harder, but cooler.

Anyways, I don't know all the details, but are you still participating in the arc? It's just that I remember you telling me that you only wanted one character in it when the FTB server just opened up, Yukari. The reason I am asking this is because since then, I have already completed her storyline. I completed it long before hearing otherwise. In fact, the reactor is even kind of part of her storyline. ^^;;

@Kristia

It is a very large structure and took about a week of building and experimentation to create it, but I eventually finished it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well if you already completed the storyline, withdrawing from the arc would be rude. But I highly doubt I will enjoy this in the slightest o~o
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X