X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Ah, but you should know that I have a knack for, and find a particular enjoyment in proving people wrong.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed. This arc is actually put together very well; no deus ex machinaes, no cheap shots, no endless violence. I have even tried to incorporate character development for each and every character's storyline.

I have spent almost all these months on the arc, so you can expect an arc of excellent quality.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

letīs just hope you get fully back soon tough..

we miss you
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll do with a bit more oomph if you change your avatar to this

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Can you link it? I can't see the image on this phone.

@Kristia

I hope I come back too. I hate not RPing.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sampl...5145617b2c.jpg

thereīs the link and I laughed at it XD
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It says that the file size is too large. Is there a smaller version?
              sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

I'm waiting for Cucoo to post in EG before I even think of posting there (need to keep Bardock going!) Though if he does not post soon I will post.

As for TSU, I will see what I can do.

Comment

just got you one utsuh
                  http://imgur.com/k1JAQj6

And SUS
                  what about ATWAG?

Spoiler:

Comment

In any case, I really don't care about the Paladin thing anymore. I guess I'll go with the flow.

Good night everyone.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

There. The deed is done.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Oh yeah... have a LOT of places I need to post there... like... countless... Though thankfully some I need to wait until S1 fully returns.

Comment

ok, but I got someone watching you jsut in case
                          Spoiler:
                          http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/168/4/6/Renamon___Blood_Hunter_by_JRPF.png

just a little reminder ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS
                            You can refer to the post of Ignis reaching the shrine for details if that's what you need?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

You know I should use that to work on a post... In fact I'll get to posting in EG as soon as possible. Still waiting on ATWAG for a little... something...

Comment

@Kristia

This is a random, but kind of funny thought/question. In fact, it might even be a question worth thinking about.

Now that Renamon and Nera are in the real world, do they ever need to worry about fleas?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X