Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got KanColle I see.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

From what I can tell, they are physical, yet cam not be opened or closed by physical means, kind of like a portal from Portal, only it occupies space like a physical object. I would think of it as like a wormhole, only to another dimension. It is a clean, decorated rip in space.

In other words, you can impact the edges of the gap, sit on it, or do whatever, but they seem to be static. Fanon treats gaps in many different ways, but this should be the version closest to canon. Canon does not really show other people closing gaps, but based on how one can crawl out of one without altering the shape of the gap, I would say that they are static, immovable by physical force.

Any other questions that need to be answered?
      Last edited by S121; 11-09-2014, 04:41 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Zekai
        Atago is waifu material. So bringing her to AtWaG.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hm.. so they can be used for maneuvers.. got it.

I got no questions at the moment.

And I shall go to sleep (3am..) cya ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What is Kanncore? Who is Hajimaru?

@Zekai

Does Mumble use data, or calling and text?

@Kristia

Nighty night.

And yes, they are primarily used for maneuvering/transportation. They can also be used as weapons, such as portal decapitations, firing blasts, and dragging people into "Gapland" via white, scary looking hands.
            Last edited by S121; 11-09-2014, 04:44 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              I would say that they are static, immovable by physical force.
              Or at least unmovable, but can be moved/affected if the summoner and creator of the gap wills it to, but by default it is static.

@S121

Also it is KanColle, short for Kantai Collection if I recall. Don't know all too much about it, but what I do know I cannot explain. Hajimaru also isn't a "who", hajimaru is a word with I believe the meaning of "to begin".

Comment

@S1

I don't know. Since there's an app for it, I guess data.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sup guys. I updated my avatar and sig. The sig is a collection of quotes I made.. Or at least I hopefully made and someone else didn't already say... Oh well.

@SUS

I'll need you in TSU. So does Trouble.

Comment

@Wonder

Yeah I can see. I'll try to post soon.

Please note that in an RP where there are multiple people, I will post until most if not all the other people that are having their characters converse/battle/do anything with any of my characters.

For example, you had/still have a post for Lily Wonder, and before she posted Trouble was working on a post that involved the Headmaster. So I was waiting for Trouble before actually posting.

Sometimes I have a tendency to wait too long for multiple people (that are working/needing to post) for me.

In short if there are multiple people that have anything to do directly do with my characters, I will wait for them all (or at least two of them to post), though sometimes I will still end up forgetting/wait too long to post myself.

But I will try and post soon today okay? :P

Comment

brain stress going to normal levels..

and this weekend is ending, but it was worth it

how are you people?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Still no internet.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Well, my Keyboard took a sh*t and no longer works. I can't progress on the PALADIN Arc until I get a new one. I can't even play games.

Granted, the keyboard was 8-10 years old.

@Zekai

Still out, huh?

When do you think you will be able to get it back?
                          sigpic

Comment

dang.. but how are things in the outside world? right zekai?

sorry to hear about your keyboard utsuh, I´m sure you can find another way like using pencil and paper at the moment ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, went out to a bar with some friends last night. Couldn't drink cause ID is exspired so all I had was water and everyone agreed that we'll go to this one bar every weekend.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Nice to hear, I´m not fond of drinks though (extremely light or nonexistent drinker)

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X