X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as there no perverted things, I think it might be allowed.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S1

I saw a few clips a while back but didn't really comprehend what was really going on.
      Though now i think I understand.

Funny thing is, the example you gave would fit the Nihiliods in a sense. Except no pain.
      The person will eventually figure out something has been living in them... And in the later phases, the person becomes a puppet to the Nihiliod. Just a consciousness being kept alive by the-
      Oh wait...
      I...think I might have found a greater symbolism in the Nihiliods...
      I'll explore this later...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, we would need to tone down the brutality because.. well there are times when it is just too much for the average person *cough* DS2 babies *cough*. or just the ways you end up killed by the Necromorphs and their variants.

Deadspace (1-3) have some of the most brutal and traumatizing death scenes in videogames.

So yeah, we would have to be careful with that

I´m down for a Dead Space RP because I already got a character for it and could also give one to another person if he/she likes Sangheilis.

Anyways.. Time to let myself see morpheus in the dream world

but FIRST! here is that character in a CEC armor
        Spoiler:
        http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/044/1/0/sangheili_cec_armor_by_sligarthetiger-d39ha16.jpg

And this.. is why I loved how someone combined three things I like. Renamon, Halo, and Dead Space
        Spoiler:
        http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/124/d/6/tag__em_and_bag__em_by_sligarthetiger-d3fjqlo.jpg
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh, the dead baby jokes that Dead Space 1&2 might have been responsible for.

I hope your right. I already have an idea about when the RP could take place. It could be right after the DS3 DCL, when Earth is attacked. It could be about humanity trying to kill the Necromorphs before the Necromorphs kill them.

Also, I can't believe they did that. That is so awesome. XD

I actually remember seeing a few Halo/Dead Space crossovers. I wish I could share them, but phones can only do so much.

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

What do you have in mind?

@Zekai

Oh, Dead Space isn't perverted, it's extremely... visceral. 0-0
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Let's just say that the Nihiliods might be portraying something that's a bit more personal to the Unknown.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmm? 0-0

Something tells me it might be a secret. Is it? O-o

@Sus

Your inbox is full.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

It should be relatively obvious, especially when you consider what the Unknown is currently.

I might delving into the Unknown's backstory a bit more... Which I don't want to do until later, after the races and cultures.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh. Ok.

Anyways, time to check the other thread. I have been putting off the races conversation and need to get on it.

Also, DEAD SPACE!!! Ooooo I can't wait. This is gonna be so cool! XD

Also, I might PM you about ATWAG stuff, about the PALADIN Arc. Mainly chronology of the story.
                  sigpic

Comment

That moment when you go to lay down to sleep, but the second you do you suddenly wake back up completely.

Comment

@Sus

Ain't it grand?

Anyways, your inbox is full.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

*Grumbles angrily something at random*

Anyways fixed.

Comment

@Sus

Eh, no worries. Sleep is for the weak anyways. Welcome to the major league, kiddo. XD
                          sigpic

Comment

I WANT THE FUKIN CAKE OKUU! GIVE ME THAT FUKIN CAKE! or I'll pry it from your cold dead hands...
                            https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

@Jmont

You want.. this cake?

*Stuffs cake in face and nearly chokes on it, yet somehow manages to get the piece down with a dry mouth.*

Game on. XD

Anyways, on a more serious note, hello.
                              sigpic

Comment

sup
                                btw i need support on my project aincrad event
                                https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Working...
                                X