• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'll be taking my leave as of now. Peace! *steals the cake*
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

@Jmont

Ehh, I can't really do much at the moment.

You see, I moved back in June/July and moved to a really crappy place that still has dial-up internet. I have been using a phone ever since, but I am supposed to be coming back with a PC sometime in the nearish future, hopefully by Christmas.

I already read your thread and think that it would be an awesome idea, having an Adventure map that also has a questline, but as I am right now, I can only access the forums.

What would you need me to do? I might be able to help when I get back.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Pringles you already promised you'll be back on pc 2 - 3 times! >^<
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ah-ah, I never promised that. I only promised that I would come back as soon as possible. I have at least tried to get a job here to get some wifi, but it seems everything I am interested in requires a college degree, or prior work experience.

If worse comes to worse, I will either say "f*ck it" and get a job at Walmart, or see if I can join my dad in being a security guard. After all, $14 dollars an hour isn't bad for a first job.

Also, did you hear? There is going to be a DEAD SPACE RP!!! XD

Well, there might be. We just have to find either a workaround for all the gore, or see if it is okay.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ew. Infected babies.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

This is the time when Isaac would start making dead baby jokes and reference all the Necromorph babies he has punted over the years. XD

Hey, nobody said Isaac was sane. XD

Either way, Kristia already said that there would be no dead babies, so you don't have to worry about that.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on an RP set in the Dead Space universe? Anything to add?
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'll be joining that. I don't think Wonder's Corrupture and the revamped Iron Storm will continue anymore, but the Dead Space environment does not intrigue me in the slightest.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I hope Corrupture "defrosts" when I become fully active again. I really liked the possibilities of that RP. There are many angles that could be worked, and of done right, it could be one of the best RPs here.

Anyways, is Clockwork still alive? If so, I already have a character in mind.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, it is dead because Major Mario got banned and everyone just gave up.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to make any more RP. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of ideas, it's just that I know for a fact that whatever I make will not even be noticed.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Why won't they get noticed? Clockwork made it off the ground, and from me talking with Sus, I think a remake could be successful as well. What other RP ideas did you have in mind?

Also, Major got banned? What for? I thought he simply left.
                      sigpic

Comment

Look at any of the RPs I made. I count at least 4. All 4 failed. One or two, I'd understand, but four?

Also, if you look at any of the post he made on the forum, the profile pic is replaced with "banned" text.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I would count Clockwork as successful. It would have been successful under normal circumstances, but two important people left the RP, rendering the story stuck.

To be honest, you got further than I would have with RPs. I can't even create an original RP, yet you made 4. Granted, three of them didn't get beyond the first post, but many of them were made at a time when ATWAG was dominating. Notice that once ATWAG was frozen, other RP'S suddenly cropped up, yours included.

I would understand if you don't want to bring Clockwork back, but for what it's worth, I really do believe Clockwork has a chance.

As for Major, I'll see that soon. Hmm, wonder what he did to have that happen. Must have been bad. I suppose there's no need to dwell on that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Merp. Whatever happens, until people stop being scared of your absence, I'm not gonna partake in too many things.

That being said, bed.

Good night.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well if not, hopefully I get lucky and come back soon, huh?

Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

What S121 said. It wasn't just clockwork that had a hard time just then.

As for Mario, let's just say that he had an outburst some time after he left. I won't tell more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...