X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    The only character that comes to my mind when I think about you and sniping is Sniper Wolf
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

sorry wriggle, but the one I´m talking about isn´t that one

I will give you one hint, he became a sort of space Batman when he lost his crew

But that is a good idea too, might as well check her.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

DAMMIT xD

Although I do think you'd fit the role of Sniper Wolf very well. I mean she has Wolf in her codename for god's sake.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

well, let me give you an image of him in all his glory as..

Archangel
          Spoiler:
          http://i.imgur.com/2xsnRYF.jpg

So far for what I am reading about Wolf, I´m getting more interested
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... what game is he from?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Mass effect 1-3

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                well, let me give you an image of him in all his glory as..

Archangel
                Spoiler:
                http://i.imgur.com/2xsnRYF.jpg

So far for what I am reading about Wolf, I´m getting more interested
                Oh, Garrus. Prepare for the calibrations.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

S121 your inbox is full.

Comment

@Kristia

One gun? Achievement get! XD

While I was at it, I also got Pack Rat and Brawler.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've absolutely no idea what you're talking about :/
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Kristia told me to play Dead Space and to only use the Plasma Cutter, and I did. It took me about 12 hours and 45 minutes. That means that I spent roughly 12 hours on the mission,... and 45 minutes stomping on dead bodies.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dang Utsuh, What's next, epic engineer achievement?

Anyways, Im torn between two characters (curse you and thank you Wriggle) those two characters are Garrus from Mass effect series and Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid

Both characters have things I like:

The turian is like that badass companion of yours making your mission a hell of an adventure, but then you see that he has a fight with his own demons because of important events through the games

The sniper is what I also love in a female character, she does the job focusing on the task and does her best understanding the situation, but she isn't just a souless weapon, she has a heart for the innocent and has a troubled past trying to consume her.

I'm torn trying to choose one of them or try using both

Spoiler:

Comment

So how is everyone?

I need to post in EG, TSU, and ATWAG.

As for TSU where am I needed?

Comment

Cale is needed for Sonya and Kris and Zero needs a solo room. That's all for TSU. EG, Add is needed on my end.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Okay. Also I might not be giving people Solo Dorm's in TSU this time around, so Zero will have to have a roommate.

Anyways I already know where I am needed in EG, just need to go over where I am needed in TSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X