X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish a table from word would actually paste into the forums...
    The Encyclopedia would look so much better...

Comment

the lone wolf achievement is complete the campaign in legendary in solitary

Shinka knights is coming back? yes!
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        Reach is one of the harder halo games, the greatest challenge (for me) is the lone wolf achievement
        Seven words.

If They Came To Hear Me Beg.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I have almost all the original Reach acheivements, only ones I cant get were Double Kill from the Grave and Legendary Solo. Then when they added more, I gave up after some time.

Sent by Tapatalk
          Last edited by Zekai; 11-16-2014, 01:06 AM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@everyone regarding Halo: Reach

Damn guys, you make me feel like I'm not a true Halo fan.

I simply play the game, not really focusing on achievements. Instead, I play it for research for the RPs, and for my own enjoyment. I often forget that there are achievements.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I only have Reach and 4, but I've played 3.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @everyone regarding Halo: Reach

Damn guys, you make me feel like I'm not a true Halo fan.

I simply play the game, not really focusing on achievements. Instead, I play it for research for the RPs, and for my own enjoyment. I often forget that there are achievements.
                It has many sides. That achievement I listed is probably one of the hardest next to the legendary 'chieves.

You have to perform an assasination on an Elite, saving yourself from lethal fall damage. It's a bitch and a half to get.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Really? That was easy to get.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

It can be really hard though, it is known as one of the harder achievements to get in Reach due to the timing and precision you need to get it.

So either you got lucky with it, or you are just flat out better than us at the game.

Comment

It was just fun to do and I went and done it like 10 times before actually doing the rest of the mission.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Here's the real question. Where did you do it? There is an easy place, but that's called cheesing it, and isn't fun.

Comment

Jumping off that big cliff where there's a ledge to jump off to the left and can easily die. I don't remember the name cause it was years ago when I did it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Well, there's a good chance that I might disappear until the 27th. This phone barely has any data left, which means that I have to wait until the 27th for the data to cycle and refresh.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh that achievement was fun to make

Jump, try to hit elite's head, die, repeat

then bam1, Elite flattened

And utsuh, Lets hope you can have all time possible
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS
                                Hmm... I like the idea for infinity project a lot. I'll join, and I will bring an easter egg with me...

Comment

Working...
                                X