X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he can have an NPC roommate that never gets mentioned.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I was kinda talking about an actual character roommate... Want to make things a bit easier to manage... sorry...

Comment

@Kristia

Heh, I don't think I'm patient enough to die hundreds of times.

Medium mode does have its times where it will test you, but it's pretty easy overall. The only hard part was the turret cannon part with the asteroids. I can kill a group of Necromorphs with just Isaac's fists and feet, but cannons are a pain in the @$$.

I could only imagine that hard mode would test me regularly, but the cannon part would destroy me over and over again. Impossible mode.. heheh.. Well, I might be able to make it against the Necromorphs, but there is no way I would ever beat the cannon part. XD

@everyone

You know, I might have an important message.

Well, I know that I still have yet to get back to a computer, and I have been gone for a long time...

Do you guys think I should try to RP again? I wouldn't be able to be nearly as active as before though. What are your thoughts?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I understand what you mean, the game is a hell of a challenge and it feels great to be tested, but that cannon part is a pushover no matter how you see it.

I`m totally fine for you RPing utsuh, this place has been slowish (we all have stuff to do too lol) so the time between posts isn`t so important, but just take in mind the "reserved post" rule, if you put that, you got only 24 hours or it will be ignored.

Also.. school, I hate it, that is why I`m barely active these days
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No, I find killing Necromorphs to be the easiest part. It's the cannon part with the asteroids that I find hard. XD

As for RPing again, I'll try and get back into it. As long as things don't go too fast, I should be able to keep up. I also need to watch how much data I use as well. The data is what I am most concerned about.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, as I said earlier, things arenīt so fast, so it is possible to make post between long periods of time.

It is your choice since you got the limits because of data.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

True.

Besides, I have been itching to get on with the Henrir challenge. Sus gave me permission to pull all the stops with this battle. It will be awesome. XD
                sigpic

Comment

And I got quite some ideas to deal with the spartan, you did said this Masterchief has a Cortana, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Right. If you want to know what their capabilities are together, the first battle I typed up in EG Phoenix is a good example.

I feel tempted to give tips on how to fight them, but I gotta make sure the battle is difficult. Just think of the difficulty like Dark Souls difficulty. If you are reckless, he will kill you, so fight smart, or try to beat him in some other way. I'm sure you have a couple strategies that might work.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-19-2014, 01:29 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Remember what I said about fighting without even touching the enemy? that is one of the possible battles that could happen

Like I also said in another post here (donīt know where, but recently) The fox will test if the spartan was indeed only a souless machine or had a sparkle of humanity within his armor.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

We'll see what unfolds. Whatever happens, it's bound to be interesting.

John does have his humanity, and will most likely have the same personality as he did in Halo 1, 2, and 3.
                        sigpic

Comment

Then letīs hope my idea works out, it is not a deus ex machina or meta gaming, but it could make Glaive either furious, amazed, or shocked while Luto would show only the latter two.

Well then, time to go to sleep.. cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Well
                              In Tomodachi Life, the third daughter of Kiara has grown up officially to kid status.

Out of all the couples I have in the game, kiara and nero have already produced 3 children.
                              When the others have either a) not produced a child (I am looking at you Aion and Achlys...) or b) have only produced one.

I think the game knows Kiara is supposed to be a nymph.

...wiki search nymph and skim through the article and you'll understand.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Yup, I can see the similarities.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X