Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Yea, let's hope.

All I know is that it will be a long ten days...

Well anyway, I'm still playing Dead Space and am on chapter 4 of 12. I probably would have made it to chapter 6 by now, but my brother wanted to play some Battlefront 2 with me.

So far, I seem to rarely get hit, even when surrounded by Necromorphs. That sprint button really helps when you need to quickly dodge a swipe. XD

@Wonder

Hmm... I'm curious. What easter egg do you have in mind. Is it a surprise?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, it's more of a puzzle piece made up of edges. At least this time it's not Otori. Or HM. Or Gerard. Or Big Badass Snake. It's someone I use currently and pertains to the first occurence of unnatural activity in the backstory for the original occ.

And I'm planning on bumping Paranatural so that we can get that ball rollerizing, because not enough response got in, so I'm trying again.

Comment

Just to let you know that I´m already preparing an app for Infinite Project SUS
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone regarding IP.

Regarding Infinite Project... I might not need to make a thread, I can still continue the story where it was last left off.... So people if you wish to join it, then make an app!!!

Comment

I would join but since my internet is still down, cant get pics and cant make a good app.

Infinity might be the key.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

How is everyone today?

Personally I am NOT in a good mood. I had a shit day today, and right now I am just feeling like complete and utter crap. So please don't bother me by saying "You need to post" or "It's been more than 24 hours since you last posted." I am just NOT in a good mod whatsoever right now.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, it's just that I really am not in that good of a mood at the moment.

Comment

well, whatever made your day sour, please don't release your frustration with the ones who have nothing to do with it.

If you want to, you can tell us what happened sobyou can relax
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've had a really long day Kristia. Only got about 3-4 hours of sleep, woke up, immediately had to clean out a garage myself, almost broke an old antique that belonged to my grandmother (that I cherish), almost dropped a box filled with heavy objects on my foot which if I did I probably would have had to go to the hospital, broke a few glass plates while cleaning the kitchen accidentally, had to LITERALLY run up to the store which is about a 2 mile trip to said store and back to get some cat food (don't have a car, Jasmine is currently at work and kinda needs it) in this damn Florida heat, and I would go to sleep... if I didn't have to wait for Jasmine to come home so I the two of us can continue cleaning up the house. I would use an alarm clock, but I tried an alarm clock MULTIPLE times on max volume and no alarm clocks have ever worked for me.

Also all jobs I applied for are no longer accepting, they all had either hired someone else or they just stopped accepting applicants for some reason (the former more than likely.) Though that wasn't as big of a punch to the gut as the other ones. The real punch was everything else. The fact that all jobs I applied for are no longer accepting was just the icing on the cake...

I'm just going to play some TF2, that should help me relieve some stress...

I know my day isn't as bad as what happened to other people, but to me it is really stress inducing.

Comment

Ugh. Finally finished this damn drawing. Took forever, but I think it was worth it, lots of little details (I love little details). Pen looks really nice with Madness Combat.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hm.. understandable, stress made from many small things hurts more than one big one, I
                      know you will get a job soon, don't give up ^^

Mima, that is a wonderful job, I like the detail you put into the scene, I can feel the world of Madness in it

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic

Man, sorry to hear.

If it makes you feel better, I commonly have bad days, especially since moving here. For all the jobs here, you either need a college degree, or years of prior work experience.

Just keep pressing on, and things will get better.

@Kristia

Chapter 7 out of 12.

Also, playing Dead Space made me realize something. Isaac's suit is really tough. It can survive the flames of a large engine, but he does get damaged, about 1 health icon. 0-0

@Mima

Sorry that I can't see your picture. In order to conserve data, I deactivated this phone's ability to display pictures. I'll be here for longer, but I can see no images, not even profile pics and banners.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Attention, fellow RPers of AtWaG.

Is your character stuck without having anything to do? Do you want to introduce a specific character but is afraid to make a progress because of Pringles' absence?

Well worry no more because Patchouli's workshop is open for business!

I will be introducing a separate sub arc that involves Patchouli and Koakuma opening a business where Characters can come in and take some odd jobs for hefty money.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I really wanted to introduce some Characters to renew my focus on this RP.

An intro post for the sub-arc will go up in due time. So if there's anyone who has a character laying around not doing anything...

You know where to go :^)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I have no characters I can think of. Most of my characters are stuck waiting for S1 in some fashion or another.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

you just gave me the chance for another character.. I am this close to send the sniper who wrote the book about sniping

Spoiler:

Comment

I could do a s**t ton of characters but cant atm.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X