• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wub wub wub
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

So.. what do you guys think about what I asked?

Should I make one app or both?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's up to you if you want both or one.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. dang it with me and making pairs of characters *goes for apps*

EDIT: Wriggle, I´m getting information for my apps, but I have to ask, this arc you got will actually happen or will just be alive for 5-10 posts and then die?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hopefully it will stay alive, In fact when it comes to old arcs, Wriggle and I are planning on trying to revive a few of them. I know I want to continue the arc in India or whatever (the arc I have the Scout in), and the Manhattan Arc (as I want to keep the Soldier in the RP.)

I also want Kirby to stay in the RP so he will probably be taking part of Wriggle's new Arc.

Comment

I miss the wanderer and Gaige to be honest, so I´l make the app for my sniper

SUDDEN IDEA EDIT: I just got a great idea for a rather recent character because I got addicted to a specific game (thank you neighbours who love videogames and share)

you will be surprised by this character
              Last edited by Kristia; 11-19-2014, 02:45 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

You got addicted to Destiny? I pity you. Also, Titans are best.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, Titans are in fact, the tanks of the trio and I have seen how they survive what would be one-shots to the other two, therefore they deserve that title

I prefer hunters because you can move and evade your way while having great aim. you don´t know how I enjoy back-stabbing my enemies

Spoiler:

Comment

Warlocks are better for that, though. They have both the best vertical movement and are very fast. Coupled with Sunsinger's abilities, you can cover pretty much every role at once.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

You are right on that, each class has abilities that could surpass its counterparts, but as I know from experience in Dark Souls

You start as a pre-created class, but with time and experience, you make your own class.

Spoiler:

Comment

Not really. There's pretty much one viable build for each sub-class, though it depends on exotics.

Comment

Well, I´m happy with my Supremacy, one bullet, one dead.

But yeah, exotics make things easier, although some legendary weapons have great abilities too

Spoiler:

Comment

This is for you, Zekai.

Spoiler: Not safe for your eyes

And this is for you, Pringles

Spoiler: Also not safe for your eyes

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

and with that, eyes shall burn

Spoiler:

Comment

Well... things are... quiet...

Comment

Working...
                                X