Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OxO [pyon pyon intensifies]

Comment

Normal night if you ask me SUS, I´m just waiting for posts and approval of my app in ATWAG

but for now.. time to hit the couch.. cya^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Tewii_Inaba View Post
        OxO [pyon pyon intensifies]
        Puyo Puyo

Meanwhile I almost wrote a complete chapter of Eternal Galaxy.
        ...dear gods that took longer than expected.

Comment

OxO imma firin' mah carrot !

Comment

I call your carrot and raise it to Rappies

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Yep, next data cycle, I'm RPing again. I don't know how much longer you guys can wait, but I can't. Too many ideas, and too much time on my hands.

Expect me soon, but don't expect me to post as fast or as frequently as I used to.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Woot!

Comment

So, how do I explain this one?
                  You know how I said that I was leaving/had left the RP community? Here's the thing, I forgot to mention that I would consider coming back should I get more motivation and feel the desire to RP once more. Yeah. I think you already where I'm getting at with this.

Now that I have made the move to come back out of the blue, I'd hope to not be greeted with messages like "Hypocrite" or "So, you're coming back only after two months of leaving? Let me guess, you're gonna leave again once you feel bored. Cheapskate." Because, let me tell you, I already feel them coming while I'm typing this dang post. Because, after all, I am the least responsible and least organised being in existence.

Now, there are several reasons why I did leave without more notice or why I never cleaned up after myself following my departure post. While I will not list all of them, because some are personal, I will shed more light on things than I did back when I did leave.
                  1. At the time of the post, I was making my plans to move out and I was also rather bummed out because of my, at the time, recent exam results. So I was too busy to do my YouTube channel, have my spare time for games/anime, and RP. It's also is a major reason as to why I felt even less desire to RP. I was out of it. Big time.
                  2. My departure had nothing to do with S121. Due to this, I actually had a little hissyfit because of one specific post on this thread. Because of said post, I did not come back in order to prove people wrong. That I was independent of S1 and wasn't part of a herd. Had that post never been made, my return would have come sooner. Not trying to shift any blame on anyone or call anyone out but it is true. At the time, I felt insulted and it made me want to prove that point wrong. In the most secretly immature way possible. Since then, I have felt rather bad about it. The fact that I actually tried to stand against a semi-legitimate point just highlights as to how childish I can get at times. And not in the way that I like.
                  3. I do honestly apologise for ruining the last iteration of TSU. As I was too busy and next to no-one reminded to work on a departure for Trista, I never posted for her. A tip for everyone. Literally everyone. If you ever want to me to get something done. Remind me, nag me. Always! It works. It always works. I may get slightly annoyed at the persistence and nagging but, trust me, it works.

Anything else that you think may need more clarification, please ask me. I just want to make sure we are on as equal ground as possible. Especially since I have made many a lie and secret in the past. Even to the extent where I have backed out of a BAJILLION opportunities to talk about Astrolatry with people.

So, I'm back. Hopefully for good and not just another 10 months before I back out again. I'll be truly back tomorrow and then actively posting from Monday onwards. (MCM Birmingham Comic Con on weekend! )
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

You did mention that you might return so the first half of your post is kinda needless worrying.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OOOOOHHHHH YYYEEAAAAHH!!!!!! Just got Omega Ruby!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                        Well, us Europeans have to wait a week while EVERYONE ELSE gets it a week before us. Literally, everyone.

I'm so mad at Nintendo right now.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Since it was my post the one that you mentioned, you got to know I´m right in some point TRXD, you and SUSTIC tried to make TSU shine and (for what I understand) made a plan for it to be a long RP, therefore making you and him the "leading" users for the current RP which is totally ok and reasoonable, then things got slower, people started posting less content as if it was a chore and you decided to leave (which is understandable and you aren´t forced in anything) but you could have at least put a closure to your characters because it affected other users.

Take this in mind, this section is always open for everyone, but it isn´t just a place where you can enter, do something, and then leave in the middle of something, that is what this section is for, to Roleplay with other people, what you, me, or anyone does affect the others when our characters interact with each other. So, if you are truly back as you say so, please tell us when you get busy with X or Y reason that you will need to be off.

About having to remind youto post, there is a possible problem that may rise and become a bad thing, I can tell you from experience that doing that will annoy the reminded person, even though he/she says he/she is busy/absent/ or doesn´t know what to post, so that is what troubles me with that suggestion. I know that sooner or later, those "hey, it´s been X days" or "We need you to keep going" reminders will get on the person´s nerves making things worse and going all the way to square one or worse.

If you have any questions/critics/counters/suggestions/etcetera, please tell them and don´t keep only to you, that is why this thread exists, to put things clear.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I've already dug a hole on arrival. Don't know how to respond to that in the slightest.

Comment

This hole you think you dug yourself into doesn't exist.

Comment

I´m sure there must be something, but that is up to you

I just hope what I´m telling you helps because it would be a cycle if things go like in the past. I won´t lie to you, I´m happy for you and confessing your personal stuff, but I can feel there is still this.. veil of secrecy (and possible distrust?) to us, that is why I´m asking you to give your opinion, it can be an extensive piece of work or just a sad or angry face, but with that, we can know rather than being in the dark blindly trying to understand.

That is how I knew about your love for the moon, you always made detailed posts, but there was this concentration and effort that you made each time the moon was part of the subject. While not being direct, you were opening to others subconsciously

EDIT: It is midnight and I have to be fully awake at 6 am so goodnight
                                Last edited by Kristia; 11-21-2014, 02:01 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X