X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see the time bomb actually making its tic toc sound already
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't remember seeing a post asking about it.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay people! Let's just calm down people. I don't want this thread to become another blazing fire of anger between us.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          [EDIT]
          @Kristia
          What's the time in AtWaG Japan? (Not Myouren Temple one since that one's temporarily in a different time)
          Case dismissed. Expect a post in AtWaG in less than 20 minutes.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

So it was an edit. I didn't see the edit so you cant blame me but that comment was still uncalled for no matter what.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Check again. It said "ATWAG Japan." The edit was made well before the incident.

@Sus

You'll get no "rage text" from me.
              Last edited by S121; 01-06-2015, 03:22 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Last I saw that post it didn't have the edit so when I saw you staying 11 pm in Japan, I thought you meant real life.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

the time bomb is (for the moment) stopped

IŽm actually wondering how Gaige will take information out of the bluenette.. she is smart in terms of engineering and creating epic stuff to destroy, but socializing.. we shall see what happens
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Good. Because if I saw some rage coming from you I would:

Hunt you down

Go to your current location with a loaded shotgun...

Then probably get my own ass kicked by you...

Comment

@Sustic

Perhaps, especially considering how the house I'm living in is set up, as well as how small it is. It would be much wiser to use a pistol or a blade. With a shotgun, there's always that chance that someone will get past the barrel, and once they're in striking range, it becomes impossible to hit anything with a shotgun, aside from pushing the person back with it.

Then we would have to talk about leverage. Because I am smaller, it would be harder to move me than if I was your height. This puts me closer to your center of gravity, and if you hit that, it's easier to knock someone off balance.

Shall I continue?

Besides, if I get into a true rage, it's best to not try and fight me. ;p

@Kristia

I wouldn't quite say timebomb.

"Timebomb" implies that there was always an underlying animosity or problem, while this was simply spontaneous.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                        You can't get me! I have proxies all over the world! DONT YOU TRY TO HUNT ME DOWN ><
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

gee.. you people would enjoy doing the Amazing race to hunt down each other, IŽll just enjoy dealing with my small garden

trust me utsuh, it is a time bomb, I just know it explodes from time to time

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, all I know is that you live in California, maybe somewhere near San Francisco, based on your knowledge of the area, so it would take me a LOOOOOONG time before I found you. That, and I wouldn't be able to use a car to drive there.

Am I right about the location though?

@Kristia

Nah, I would describe it more like a star. It operates normally, but every once in a while there will be a solar flare. Luckily, those flares quickly subside, allowing everything to operate normally.

Besides, there's no resetting a timebomb once it's exploded. That implies that we as a group would suddenly split, end.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-06-2015, 04:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

the only problem aside from whatever occurs with the people here is that even when we joke around, the ones on the server see us like crazy, over-dramatic and other things that I donŽt know.

And if anything similar to the fiasco that nearly closed the RP section starts happening, please do NOT keep it to only 2 or 3 persons, it affects all the people here

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

And that is why if I was ever in the same building, yard, street, or area as you when you get incredibly pissed off. You would see me running away as fast as I could. Even if I was that person you were mad at.

Comment

Working...
                                X