X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Well, The main group still needs to visit Ansem the Wise, and John still has yet to go visit Dr. Halsey in Prometheus Labs.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea I kind of know that. I was just saying.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh.

Do you mean what situation will sort of draw them together into a group?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea that's what I was saying. Also sorry if I won't be posting much... you know... the usual distraction for me >->

Comment

@SUSTIC

No worries.

Anyways, maybe the main group reveals that they are enemies with Organization XIII as well, so they band together. There's not many scenarios right now, but I'm sure one or two others will turn up sooner or later.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright I'm off for the airport. See you guys in about 4 days

EDIT: Seems I have about half an hour until I leave
              Last edited by Katrix; 12-12-2013, 01:03 PM.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Well, crap. Katrix is leaving for the airport just as I got to my computer. Looks like Cucoo and I are going to be taking the reins on the Flan-Cole escape. I'll get my posts done and get some progress done.

@Wriggle
                I was aware that you posted for Jinx but you had posted just as I had left my computer and was heading to bed. I'll get the CosmoNOTs post done as soon as.

@Katrix
                I'm an idiot... I should've just kept going... But the thing is that Cole is not able to do anything asides from just walk so any post I make will just be him pondering over stuff and having a monologue.
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-12-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: Katrix isn't gone yet, stupid TRXD.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@S121

That could be a decent scenario, but judging by how Raven nor Elsword had seen or met any of the Organization XIII members they won't really know who they are (however that could change over the course of the RP), and Chung had only fought with them once so they he kind of considers them as enemies. Mostly confused of who they are and all.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                    Speaking of connecting characters together, have you got any ideas relating to the Chaos Emeralds and Shadow? Because I have had the brilliant idea of having the CosmoNOTs discover a Chaos Emerald, mistake it for a Cell from their own game, and go on a hunt for them. And maybe several other characters could get involved in this as a minor story arc. How does that sound?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@SUSTIC

True.

Prometheus Labs does consider them an enemy though, considering that Xehanort decided to create monsters in their lab. Maybe the Labs's security chief could fill Chung in later on in the RP, sort of like a large meeting for everyone in the Labs on the new security measures and precautions being taken.

I have an interesting little question. If someone is bulletproof, does that mean they are immune to Railgun rounds?
                      sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

Well I did have one or two around my mind somewhere... but it was nothing major. It was more of a personal arc for Shadow, but the idea you had with the CosmoNOTs is actually quite interesting and I'd rather go with that.

I also remember something...

@Kristia

Hey Kristia does Samus still have that one Chaos Emerald from when the Main Group was in Hawaii in Season I? I remember that Samus had decided to keep it for "Safe Keeping." I imagine that would be the most interesting (due to what the CosmoNOTs might do to try and get it, and what Shadow would go through to get it), and the most dangerous one as well... because it would basically be guarded by Samus.

@S121

That sounds like an idea, and a good way to get Chung familiar with Organization XIII.

Also that is a good question...

Comment

Alright really leaving now. See you guys in 4 days
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Trk
                            That'll give an excuse for Jinx (who made her presence known and is waiting for your post) to meet Vi.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                              I know. I'm doing it right now. I had said in one of my prior posts (before the one to SUSTIC) in this thread. I'm just putting in the filler for Cole so Cucoo can post and then I'll do the CosmoNOTs.

And, personally, I think the whole Chaos Emerald thing would go rather well. After all, the whole plot of Contact was basically a hunt for high energy crystals. It just works so perfectly in the CosmoNOTs' favour.

Comment

SUS

Yep she does, the bounty hunter is actually doing something im planning on my little head not related to a certain pterodactyl beast << >>
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X