Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

OMG IT'S CUCOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Uh... let's see... I don't have much... but here's a little treat!

http://cdn.foodbeast.com.s3.amazonaw...burstmini2.jpg

Comment

@Cucoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

A shame you can't send cakes through the internet.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

congratulations cucoo

just don´t eat the fairy^^

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

DAMMIT YOUR GIFT IS BETTER THAN MINE!!!

Comment

@Kristia
            SOOOO CUTE! If only it was my birthday today... Oh well. Maybe in 8 months time, eh?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

mine is in 6 months ^^

in another note.. there are touhou reference in lol, just to let you know players

from items to even a character
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Touhou references in League? Strange, I was actually bringing up League with my Touhou friend at college and he was talking about the exact same thing. Shamefully, he doesn't phrase his sentences well so I heard barely any of it.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yeah, I heard something about that, even though I don't play League. Like Wriggle's Lantern, and some rip off of Marisa.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

...did I hear League?

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

No, you heard DOTA. (Which is still better)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

marisa is an inspiration to a blonde character who has a certain attack called Final spark

Spoiler:

Comment

*Holds imaginary gifts over head like Link*

TwT

Anyway I'ma disappear for a bit cause I gotta finish a paper and then my finals are done.

...I feel like Frodo right now...

Comment

@Mima
                            Butthurt alert!
                            Sound the alarm!
                            Butthurt alert!

@Kristia
                            Lux is a boss. Too bad she's not the most popular, I think it's a very safe champion to play.

Her lore seems to be more than just a Marisa clone though. In fact, her prodigal abilities contrast what Marisa has to go through.

Also the fact that Final Spark is a single duration while Master Spark is a longer duration spell.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Bah, whatever. I'ma going to go play some Awesomenauts. (which is superior to both DOTA and League)

Comment

Gah, I forgot to say congrats. Happy birthday cucoo. Is at airport at the moment. Wow things are going fast. And I Am going to be gone for 4 days. I really hope things slow down a bit. Well I guess the library is going to take some time so I might be safe. Luckily it's weekend soon and as we all know, that's when things slow down.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X