Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

It sounds like depression to me.

Did anything happen to cause it, or do you think it's seasonal depression?

@Wriggle

I suppose a skeleton.
    Last edited by S121; 12-12-2013, 03:13 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Monado Purge says sorceress.

Comment

I go for skeletor!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1351003/skeletor-o.gif
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I'm just tired. I haven't really slept much for the past few days. I feel like I'll miss something here if I fall asleep.

I know I shouldn't worry about not missing anything, but I feel like I'm being stressed out by a lot of things IRL right now.

Do this, do that EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR it's been like that this week, and I haven't gotten much sleep. I've been trying to keep my emotions bottled up, but I just can't. I'm too tired to even worry about anything right now, and I feel like complete crap.
          All I need is a good night's sleep and I'll be fine... but I'm having a bad case of insomnia.

Comment

Skeleton it is.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

SUS, try disconecting from everything, just use technology for important stuff like work or calls

I had a similar case of stress and was about to pull my hair out of my head. But after a day of just being in a cabin with nothing but a calm fire relaxed me

try relaxing from everything
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles/Krispi/Cuckoo

Worst nightmares for your characters respectively. The one that would make their mind break and turn them insane. I would not take none for an answer.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm going to try doing that.

Yet I feel if I do attempt to disconnect myself from everything one of my friends will be an a**hole and ask me to do something for him LIKE EVERYONE I KNOW HAS BEEN DOING LATELY!!!

Granted I only have gotten like 6-10 hours of sleep in the past week.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-12-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

@ wrigs
                    Fiora's Death...again.
                    First trauma video in his app. In the archives.
                    Take any of those videos...but Fiora's death is the main one that drove him to seek the annihilation of all Mechon and thus his quest for revenge.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Nobody's asking you to bottle up your emotions. That only leads to you losing your mind. I should know. Depending on whether or not you live alone, find a way to vent your stress and anger. That's what I do. If it's depression, exersise. It releases endorphin and is the body's natural anti-depressants. It doesn't have to be strenuous. Running or jogging is also a good way to release those endorphins.

As for the sleep, I would recommend Kristia's approach.

How much longer do you figure the stressful time will last?
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

@S121

I don't try to bottle up my emotions like I have been doing recently. In fact it's not so much bottling up my emotions, but holding back my stress. I can't get a bit of sleep because of work (and due to the holidays, I'm going to be extra busy these next few days), and with friends and family asking favors from me constantly (more so than I can handle, and they KNOW that I have had problems with stress, anger, depression, and other things) I'm at my wits end.

I swear it's like my friends don't even acknowledge that I'm only one person.

Anyways I'm going to be logging off for a day, going to go to a hotel for a few days with my laptop and just try to relax.

Besides I shouldn't really even get all of you dragged into my life problems.

Damn I may love the Holidays, but I also hate them too because I go through the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR around this time. Luckily it does get better after a week or two...

Comment

again, just relax SUS

hm.. nightmares..

for Nera would be.. facing her own death again and seeing how her tribe people are being murdered

For the fox would be her facing the countless of D-reapers´s as she struggles to get an impossible to reach Nera

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yaaaaaa we had the Trauma category.

:/
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Losing everyone he holds dear.

Might cause him to unleash a lot of Darkness though, based on what Katrix has shown and told me.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-12-2013, 03:50 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll take note of that and go to bed now.

Cya tomorrow.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X