X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD

I'll accelerate the escape by having an ACO Agent take Flan and another help Cole walk so they can get to da choppa *Cough*

Oh and S121, what were ya thinking about possibly having PALADIN do? You mentioned you had initial plans for the formor evil-SCAE concept that could now work with PALADIN?

And should I say that SCAE is led by the United Nations?

Comment

@TRXD

Just know that if the CosmoNOTs have a few Chaos Emerald's Shadow would do everything in his power to get them back... oh and god help them if Shadow has a Chaos Emerald of his own on hand...

@Kristia

I knew it, and OH DEAR GOD YOU'RE PLANNING SOMETHING WITH RID- *gets eaten by a certain pterodactyl beast.*
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-12-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

...I think a certain scurvy dog might find interest in some sparklin' jewels.

PIRATES ARE AWESOME
        ASSASSINS ARE AWESOME
        THEREFORE PIRATE ASSASSINS ARE BROKENLY CAPS LOCK EPIC

Oh and...

...yes it's the dreaded Other M
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

since they are rivals since the beginning, I can´t have them doing nothing, right?

but I´ll post about her when the chaos emeralds are being talked about
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC
            Well to be honest, I don't really care about what were to happen. The CosmoNOTs are more of a comical bunch of characters to contrast the story that I'm going for with Cole and Flandre. They could get blasted off (again), they could get slapped in the face, whatever. As long as I have a good time messing around with people as the CosmoNOTs, nothing else relating to their story really matters. They're a wildcard and so is their story.

@Cucoo
            Wow. In my filler, I'm actually bringing up the fact that Cole is struggling to carry Flandre. I think, at the end of it, I am going to have Cole get to a point where he almost cannot carry her anymore.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-12-2013, 01:40 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh I have a feeling that the Chaos Emeralds will end up playing an important role in the RP.

@TRXD

Yea I remember you saying that. It would be funny if they have a few Chaos Emerald's and think they are close to succeeding at something...

Then Shadow comes in with an Emerald of his own starts wrecking sh*t, then Chaos Blasts the place to oblivion... that or use the power of the Chaos Emerald's to perform a Chaos Control to warp them to a very far away place... like in the middle of a desert or something.

@Kristia

Good point. If you introduce Samus, you have to introduce her rival/greatest enemy... Ridley.

Ridley is easily one of my favorite Nintendo Bosses. In Super Metroid Ridley was awesome, in Metroid Prime the battle was absolutely awesome, in Prime 3: Corruption it was also pretty good, and I haven't played Other M yet.

The fights in Zero Mission (yes I know Zero Mission is a remake/adaption of the first game) and Fusion could have been a bit better, but were also pretty good.

@TRXD

DAMMIT I think I know what you're talking about! I can't remember it though!
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-12-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think that "bulletproof" is not as bulletproof as it sounds. Let's just imagine a giant 6,000 metric ton bullet is fired at a bulletproof Character at 4% the speed of light. Based on what the name says, the bulletproof Character should simply shrug it off as if it's nothing. Now, let's take it to the absolute extreme. A bullet the size of a planet is fired at a bulletproof Character at hypersonic speeds. We all know that the bulletproof character wouldn't be immune to that, so why would they be considered bulletproof?

Perhaps "bulletproof" only applies to personal, handheld weapons, right?

Now, let's take it to the other side of the spectrum. A 9mm round is fired at a bulletproof Character, only the bullet is traveling at the speed of light. Would the Character be bulletproof against that? No. There is so much energy behind the bullet that you would have to be indestructible in every sense of the word.

The reason why I'm asking is because I'm thinking of creating a personal application for Prometheus Labs's weapon systems. I am trying to find a way for bullets to affect bulletproof Characters. If it can pierce a bulletproof Character's skin, then it can easily pierce magic shields. I'm basically trying to create a kill-all weapon system, the kind only some of the world's smartest scientists could achieve, the ones in Prometheus Labs.

What are your thoughts?

@Everyone

What are your thoughts on the above? Is it possible to create a gun that can bypass a bulletproof Character's defensive capabilities?

@Cucoo

Nah, I don't think the UN would condone the ACO's actions. I think they would be more inclined to side with SCAE, due to their less extreme views on Characters.
                Last edited by S121; 12-12-2013, 01:45 PM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

take in mind that the zero mission was an adaptation of metroid 1

its one of my favorites because it shows part of her past, I may even introduce some chozo from the manga
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

Concerning Ridley in Other M
                    ...aside from the fact you fight him twice (in Other M you see the more current one grow from...baby to full grown. You fight him when he's kinda a furry reptile and then when he's a dragon)

He's fair. A bit easier due to the mechanics of Other M (sense move) but harder cause of vision (you fight him in the dark)

Anyway I think I'll start of Edward in the Caribbean (naturally)

@ S121

I did ask would UN lead SCAE, I didn't say ACO.
                    keep the names straight mate.

And my thoughts are...
                    Bullet proof vs invincible vs true invincible
                    Exhibit A: Superman.
                    He's bullet Proof, you can hit him with anything.
                    But he's not invincible.
                    I think bullet proof can mean exactly what it means (if you take it literally) and then we get into concepts where something can stop a bullet, but not a sword. Kinetic Energy concept where the more kinetic energy it has, the tougher the shield/whatever protects against it is. therefore, you can stop a bullet but not a sword. go figure.

...that is completely something else but...case and point is...
                    maybe.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

@Pringles
                      Much math
                      wow
                      So analysis
                      Very calculation
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Man, this reminds me of a certain pixel animation series I watched on Newgrounds years ago. It was about a bunch characters from various video games that fought to collect the Chaos Emeralds.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@S121

That sounds... interesting... I would rather wait until I actually see the app before I come to a final conclusion about it.

@Kristia

Yea I know, remake was just easier to say at the moment.

Zero Mission was well made, and I had played it constantly whenever I was on the road or someplace away from home (and in turn my consoles and the Metroid games for them.) Even though I enjoyed Metroid Fusion more (and it was the first Metroid game I ever got a 100% item collection), I think I played Zero Mission far more often.

Comment

@Cucoo

Damn... I guess you're right... -_-;

My bad. I saw PALADIN and my mind remained on ACO.

As for my plans for them, they won't act until after Christmas. It's to let everything else play out before they jump in. What I imagine is that PALADIN may not be as covert as WRAITH, but they are very good at creating strategies and waiting for the right time to strike.

I was thinking of having them attack once John, Renamon, and Nera left, but they wouldn't know about their little mission. Also, they would most likely attack at night, while everyone is sleeping.

I even did some research on the kinds of breaching weapons and guns they would use.

@SUSTIC

Ok. I'll have one soon for it.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just checked the forum homepage and... Cucoo, it's your birthday?! Why didn't you tell us, my man? Happy Birthday, you fantastic person!

Comment

deeerp ( >///<)

Comment

Working...
                                X