X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggs, i think ya got SCAE and ACO mixed up...

Comment

Goddammit, why do people keep posting when I say to wait a minute... -_-;

Deleting post.

Wriggle

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Missed that >.<
        Sorry

Comment

I shall go to sleep too and delete my post

goodnight^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ill follow suit then and cut mine (cause regardless of what's said it's relevant)

For later:

Originally posted by Cucoo5
            Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"To be frank, I don't know what to make of this... SCAE wouldn't go about trying to kill little girls unless-" he paused as realization dawned on him. "...unless they're too dangerous a fugitive and too high a threat to capture alive..."
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

@Kristia and Cucoo

No, don't. I'll try and figure out something else.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The pressure. The pressure. Well, it appears that I ground the Flan-Cole escape arc to a bit of a halt. I'll get their post ready very shortly. But I must ask, what is Cole supposed to be doing? All I've gathered from Katrix's post is that they're in a teleporter room, ACO hasn't caught up, and some dusks are approaching. Very few details were given in the post so either Cole going to use a teleporter, wait for ACO, or do random stuff for a filler post because Cole can't do any heavy work or combat. Seriously though, I don't know what Cole should do. I'll double check Katrix's post in case I missed anything.

Edit: I have read all that I could and there is nothing to Katrix's post asides from Cole is in a room and dusks are chasing Cole. I cannot do anything except make Cole use a teleporter or wait on Cucoo to post. Katrix, Cucoo, just... what? I don't even know...
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-12-2013, 11:31 AM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good morning.

@Cuckoo
                  Annie is confusing ACO with SCAE. It was ACO that tried eliminating Annie. SCAE agents helped Annie escape.

@Trk
                  Jinx post was made.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Sorry I was tiered. Why do you assume that ACO haven't caught up yet. As I understood it they had the whole escape route covered. The next room should be out a doorway leading to Naught's Approach. Personally I like the Japanese names better tough so I'm going to use them. Thus the next area is "Road Aiming for Empty Space". This area is open to the sky so the helicopters should be able to pick them up there.

@Everyone

I'll be gone from today in a few hours until monday at about this same time. I won't really have any thing to do in the story anyway. Waiting for John and the others to go to that other world.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. I'm feeling much better now that I got some rest finally ^^

Comment

@SUSTIC

That's good to hear.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Just a heads up, my wireless network adapter is pretty much broken, so I'll most likely go offline every once in a while.
                          sigpic

Comment

good morning everyone, how are you?

its good to know you feel better SUS
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Good to hear it was just sleep.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Kristia

Thanks ^^; Sorry if I worried any of you though.

Anyways I've been thinking of all the possible ways that my characters (mainly Elsword, Chung, and Raven) will end up getting together with the "main group" (John, Renamon, Nera, and the others), as well the possible interactions between our characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X