Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Wriggle

Fair enough. Just don't go through all my PMs.

I'll do it once I get home. I have a really low charge.
    Ahe-hem.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back! I was waiting till you were back before I would hand the info over. Don't take offense, I don't even trust my family completely. Personal stuff.

Info incoming.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Payload received. Give me a few minutes here and I'll git er dun.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Payload has been delivered successfully. Your account is now free of India posts for now.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

All done already?

That was fast. 0-0

Thank you.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, while deleting a bunch of my posts I actually found one or two of yours I might've missed. But one or two posts, you can delete them on your own, right?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Right. That shouldn't be too bad.

Anyways, I saw you ask a question in Corrupture 2. What do you have in mind?
                sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to know how many options I have open. Nitro and Alex are probably going to return, but in case it was one-character only RP, I might have to scrap a huge chunk of ideas I had back in Corrupture 1.

We... are still doing the whole Ethan - Nitro thing again, right?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

If you're planning a return, then yep. It would feel a little empty without someone to help drive the plot. Besides, Engies gotta stick together.
                    sigpic

Comment

Right. I'm gonna wait until Wonder answers my question and then I'll make an app. Nitro on priority, of course.

Also, when I'm not here but Kristia and you are, please do remind her to erase every India post she has so we can start fresh on that.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I just hope I could do something with Drake in Corrupture this time ;w;

Also ETHAN BETTER NOT TOUCH MY DAMN NITRO!!!

... Sorry... I don't know where that came from ^^;

Comment

@Sus

Because you REALLY like Nitr- I mean Nitori. ;p

@Wriggle

I'll make sure to do that. She's usually around when I'm getting ready for work, so I should have a good opportunity.

As for Ethan, I have to find his appearance image again. It seems to have disappeared... -_-;
                          sigpic

Comment

Danke.

Also, I FOUND AN ORIGINAL IMAGE THAT FITS NITRO! NOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE FATE OF BEING CALLED A NITORI CLONE ANYMORE!

The thing is, I could've bullshitted, but that doesn't fit me. I have to give a character an entirely new bio and stuff, even if I use an image that is blatantly of an existing character. If you read my Skylark app (read, not glimpse through), you'll see what I mean.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Can I see the image?

Also, I saw with Skylark. It was a long but satisfying read. It was a good prologue for her and could possibly be its own prologue arc.

You know, I noticed something. You are to Bios as I am to describing technology in my apps. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

If we combined forces... *shudder*

Here's Nitro's new look.

Spoiler:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 05:13 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X