NITRO WHY U HAVE TO BE SO BAE!?!?!?

Comment

But with that, Ima get up out.

See yas later today I guess :/
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

For a second there, I couldn't tell if it was a picture of Nitori or not. Nitori simply owns the bluenette engineer look. XD

But seriously, it's a shame I won't be able to make any Nitro/Nitori jokes. Well, maybe she should dress up as Nitori, just to throw us all for a loop... Naw, it doesn't have the same effect. Why do you have To take my fun away?

Later.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I finished erasing all my india posts and while reading them I read about what my main trio of beasts are dealing with, Utsuh, you better talk with the Froslass
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Very well, but I really do feel we should wait for Katrix.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok I need help coming up with a name for an android girl that behaves like an 11 year old girl, looks like an 11 year old girl, is derived from a project codenamed Philotes, which is a minor Greek goddess of affection and friendship, and is based on aultimately based on a Xenosaga character named MOMO.

I need ideas that have the same "cute" effect that the name MOMO has, without it being MOMO.

Comment

@Cucoo

MIMI?

Ok, this will take a while to come up with an adequate name, but for now, how's Alice?
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm...

What's the android's purpose?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

MIMI
                    ...I'm going to consider that as a possibility...

Also your inbox be full already. I would say to delete messages from out conversations as I have all the messages in my inbox.

@ wriggs

Observational/Analytical/Navigational Unit that is currently a lab assistant. She is incapable of combat.

This was the bio I had written thus far (And this is for Shinka Knights to give context)

<MOMO> is a feat of bioengineering. Designed using actual organic compounds, <MOMO> is a prototype golem using the new bioengineering techniques pioneered by Ragnarok scientists. Ember Monroe, with the help of her younger sister, Starla Monroe, developed the design that would become one of the first functional, completely biological golem units. <MOMO> has been working at the Ragnarok Labs as Starla's assistant ever since her creation 4 years earlier to the current date, her analytical abilities surpassing that of most.
                    It will soon be <MOMO's> 5th "birthday" and for it Starla had planned to complete her biological systems so that she would no longer be classified as a golem.

She was derived from an AI project known as Philotes, which was the sister project called Moirai.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-11-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                      Damn.

I got nothing.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Back. Alright...

I'll be honest, this is an awesom turnout. This is the most attention any of my old rp threads (any of my old threads at all, really) have gotten. I'll be reading for a while...

Comment

@ wriggs
                          ish ok, you tried.

After delving into things because I so happened to remember another character named Mimi...
                          I discovered it's etymology actually is based on Mimic...which works to a degree considering the Philotes project was mimicking an organic being.
                          So this might be what I go with... unless someone has something more original than that.

Comment

I mean, I have a few ideas, but I don't know if you'll find any of them "cute" per se.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Anything helps when it comes to this sort of thing.
                              Besides something you though of might actually trigger a train of thought that forms something else.

Comment

Well, most of the times I like to set acronyms as a name that makes sense for androids and gynoids (sounds like the assistant is a female-shaped android, so)

Since she's a lab assistant android...

- Macroscopic Observational & Mnemotechnic Informant - Gynoid Unit (Shortened as Momiji, cuz MOMI-G)

or be bullshitty and name her

- Arale
                                - Ruukoto
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X