Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The acronym
    I like
    For some reason though my brain can't connect it with the appearance...
    Spoiler:

Maybe If I used the older looking variant...

Spoiler:

...maybe...

Comment

Honestly looks a little like Mitori.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

...that she does....
        especially with the hat.
        ...never thought of that till now...

Comment

so how many of you have ever watched the Phantom of the Opera?

Comment

@Wonder

I have. Good music.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I recently watched the sequal.

Comment

@Wonder

Sequel?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S1
                  incase ye missed it

Thy inbox has been filled to the brim yet again. Might want to clear out any messages pertaining to our conversations, since I've condensed most of it all into notes elsewhere.

Comment

@Kristia
                    In case you haven't already checked, I updated my most recent post in the OOC of Corrupture to address your app.

@S121
                    So I'm not the only one. See, the Phantom of the Opera now has an official sequel named Love Never Dies.

Comment

@Cucoo

Fixed. This happens more often than I would care to admit... :'D

@Wonder

What's it about?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121
                        First of all, the problem is that you forget to clean your outbox. They count too. Clear all of your sent messages and your box will be clean.

As far as Love Never Dies, it's ten years after the Paris Opera House incident. The Phantom now resides in Coney island after being smuggled away by Madame Giry and her daughter, Meg Giry. He now owns a freak show called Phantasma under the allias "Mr. Y." But as the years passed, he realized how much he missed Christine's voice. And so he summons her to sing for Phantasm.

It's good. It's not in film version yet, but there are DVDs of the performance in Australia, and it's magnificent. You really should watch it.

Comment

@Wonder

I do every 5 "cycles". I usually collect them, then save my sent messages because of things that are said, such as some people helping me with the PALADIN Arc.

As for the play, I'll have to see it once I get legitimate internet and not mobile. It should be soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

@everyone

Back from work. How is everyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

Waiting for mah brain to tell me why I think I can incorporate MIMI into EG... Let alone the RP version...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah Wonder you are needed in Infinite Project, and Henir's Time and Space in ATWAG.

Comment

Working...
                                X