Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Exactly.

If there is one thing Excaliber has taught me, it is that you should prioritize your targets wisely. That, and how to sneak.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      strange strategies, odd actions, distraction tactics, think outside of the box, lure your enemies with false baits and in the end you will rise above them
      That's called Loki.

Also, S1, picking your targets doesn't work when all of them still kill you just as fast, and tealth is usually not an option. Trust me, go through a Tower 4 mission, and you'll know what i'm referring to.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Nah, now you're oversimplifying things. Remember the heavies, the ones with the Rambo-style machineguns? Those will kill you faster than normal units, the Moas (depending on type) can be situational enemies, depending on if they're shockwave, railgun, or other, and the regular subtypes each put out varying amounts of damage, based on level. They also had different behaviors, and had to be treated differently based on what they would do.

Trust me, how I played, three hits would take down my shields. I still beat the levels.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope I can play the game with not so many crashes after I downgraded its settings, the first level was ok with only minor lag that occurred scarcely
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Mima

Nah, now you're oversimplifying things. Remember the heavies, the ones with the Rambo-style machineguns? Those will kill you faster than normal units, the Moas (depending on type) can be situational enemies, depending on if they're shockwave, railgun, or other, and the regular subtypes each put out varying amounts of damage, based on level. They also had different behaviors, and had to be treated differently based on what they would do.

Trust me, how I played, three hits would take down my shields. I still beat the levels.
            Make a slip-up, however, dead. It's one of the reasons Trinity is useless now, since she can't give out invuln. Rhino's iron skin is gone in a second or two, and by the time you can recast it, dead or critically injured, and only another few seconds until that goes away... you get the gist. It's less about fighting with guerilla tactics or whatever you were on about and more about how fast you can run past and just skip the enemies or hold them off just long enough to complete an objective. If you're doing an exterminate, though, good luck without a full OP team. Solo play is nigh impossible (especially in Tower 4.), especially with the inclusion of Nullifiers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Funny you say that, because I DID play exterminate. Took 2 hours, but I did it without dying.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hi there Wonder, how are you doing?

Ok, is there anything we need to change for our apps?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

And so it begins. Time to transfer the app...

I'll make alterations later. For now, I'm just transferring the app.
                    sigpic

Comment

As far as alterations go... Really, all you need to change is adding the base corruption level and if you are a psyche, theat faction no longer exists as its own faction but a subdivision of the two existing factions.

OH, SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION! The CR radar is CUSTOMIZABLE!!! The only component it really uses is the glass. It can be fitted into glasses, a scope, anywhere glass would typically be used. It's a strong glass so it won't break easily.

Comment

IMBACKAAAAAAAAAA

What's new, where do I need to post, yadda yadda, I didn't see any updates on the checklist so I'm like :/
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

None I can think of. But if it matters to you at all, the corrupture revamp is up, if you wish to check out the new features.

Comment

WOO!!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

S1 Guess what's full again...?

Comment

@Sus

Wait, really?

Damnthatwasfast! 0_0;

Fixed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X