X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

( >///<) thanks everyone

Oh and I'll start to divert attention then to EG cause I'll try to get that moving again.

Speaking of Eternal Galaxy...Part of me wants to slowly pawn off characters of the story as it progresses so that I only have to control the Guardians of Time (Aion, Revere, Aetheron, Erebos, Aurora, Sol, and Luna) and Cicero.

Comment

I'm really going now. Off to London I go. See you guys in 4 days
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Speaking of EG mind giving me a recap of what had happened, and what page the last post involving Eve and Hajime was? >_>

Comment

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post54364

The only things that happened in the mainstream is that In my next post I can officially end Chapter 5 and we'll be in Chapter 6 of 40.
          In otherwords...not much.
          The only thing plot sensitive to EG is going to happen in my Chapter closing post, and It's one of my more clever foreshadowing tricks...

Meanwhile, I found this and to me it's hilarious.
          (Xenoblade Jokes)

Meyneth: no it too dangerous!!

Klaus: RIDICULOUS IT’S PERFECTLY SAFE NOW CLOSE THE DOOR AND SET IT AT 50% POWER FOR 3 MINUTES THANK YOU
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I'm back!

Power outages are fun, aren't they? -_-;
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Power Outages... yay? *gets slapped by clone* I mean I HATE POWER OUTAGES!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, I'm working on the turret app as we speak. It's going to be a nice weapon system.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

And I... can't bring myself to focus on the IC of any thread whatsoever today. I feel like just chatting with everyone here in the General Discussion, and playing minecraft.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll be on Minecraft soon, just as soon as I'm done with the app.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not playing on the server.

In fact I can't even login to the server

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm not sure how much time I have left on this network adapter, but right now it's barely working. I'm going to try and remain online, but it's going to be very difficult.

Why can't you log in to the server? Getting error messages?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's random. Occasionally I can log on, other times I can't. It's like that for me and other servers though.

Comment

yall know the saying "going in circles" aye?
                            Apparently I can type in circles =w=

The hilarious part is for my final paper I decided to write about Eternal Galaxy...and I'm drawing blanks

Comment

Wriggle, why did you stop the fight early? I was gonna have Bull sneak attack Jinx and have Mint bring Nadia into the fray. But whatever. Another time, I guess...
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cuckoo

@Trk
                                Coz this battle is not going to be a victory for CosmoNOTs. They'll have their fun episodes soon enough.

My Korean skill is unparalleled!

Maybe.
                                Perhaps.
                                ...not really.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X