X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
    Spoiler:
    Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
    Spoiler:
    Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: "Shifter" receiver, Gauss "Shifter" barrel, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds.

Ammunition Types:
    Spoiler:
    The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds.

(More Ammunition to come...)

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40

This is just a rough app for the turrets. It's nowhere near done.

Anyways, my adapter finally broke, which means that I will most likely not be on tonight.

Is there any way we could postpone tonight's RPing until tomorrow? That's when I'll be able to get a new one.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Okay.

Oh and yea. Don't expect any posts from me tonight S121. I hope you get a new one tomorrow.

Comment

@Pringles
        I guess.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok. I'll try to come back tomorrow.

@Wriggle

Thank you. Sorry about all this. The only reason I'm online right now is because this is a shared laptop. I'll try to pull a miracle and appear tonight, but if I don't then you'll know that I couldn't make it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
            I guess that's fair. Mint had no other actual magic types. In her ONLY fight in Contact, she only ever used those two attacks along with some hand-to-hand. And she was the actual final/extra boss in the game (after the final boss). But to make up for it, she did a lot of damage.
            Lester was practically screwed and Bull would have needed a lot of time to recover before doing a sneak attack.

@S121
            Although it doesn't affect me, fair do's. Hope you can get a new one.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ S121
              ...Mach 40?

Originally posted by wiki
              Re-entry speeds
              >25.0
              Mach 40 = 343m/s*40 = 13612m/s
              now if we said the bullet is a cylinder for the sake of simplicity, (7.98E^(-5))m^2
              take the density of air...1.225kgm^(-3)
              And if I knew the drag coefficient we could figure out how much heat that bullet is really experiencing from the force of drag on it...

I got it down to 9056.3*Cd=ForceDrag

I dunno bout you but...air friction is a b*tch.
              I think there comes a point where the bullets would just vaporize.

Now I could be wrong and the coefficient is so small it doesn't matter and my limited knowledge might not actually know if it really works like that...

EDIT:
              ....I'm over thinking things =w=
              Still....I'm pretty certain that there would be something....I just don't know what though...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It's the same technology in Halo, only in rapid-fire format (two barrels= faster rate of fire without increasing rounds per minute).

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M68_Async...nduction_Motor
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, and I finally, FINALLY am able to log onto the computer at my aunts house.

So what did I miss?

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Where did you leave off?
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't even make a post yet in the IC S121.

Comment

@Neo
                        Hello Neo, no time no see. The CosmoNOTs are now part of AtWaG. The Cole-Flan escape arc is nearly over. Waiting on Cucoo...

Oh, speaking of Cole and Flandre, when looking over my latest post with them. I just found an extremely and easily misinterpretable sentence.
                        Originally posted by TRXD, myself
                        Out of all the things that Cole looked over when examining the girl, there was one thing that Cole kept looking at.
                        Interpret that however you may, you dirty minded people.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh yea, that's right... -_-;

Well, I've got some good news, and bad news.

The good news is that John has his armor on.

The bad news is that I might be out of commission tonight. My wireless network adapter is no longer working. I'll be able to get a new one very soon, but it will have to be tomorrow. I already asked Wriggle to postpone our part in IC, but you can still post X's post, and I'll get to it either today or tomorrow.

Did you want a recap on the story so far? Right now, John, Renamon, Nera, Patchouli, Jason, and Shlk are under Patchouli's library, in the hidden library. They are looking for a book that will tell them The Associate's location, so they can restore Yuuka's soul.

@TRXD

I didn't notice that until now.

Of course, the sentence after that one tells you what he's looking at.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Neo

There be a summary section (which I think needs updating) in the OP of the OOC of AtWaG

Have fun~

@TRXD

If you think about it, there ain't much to look at...
                            ....so I got nothin'

Now unless he's a lolicon like Saku-*knifed*

Comment

@S121
                              I was just giggling to myself over how f*cking dirty that sounds. Of course, I do bring it up immediately and bring everyone's heads out of the gutter. I was honestly both horrified and laughing my ass off at what I had posted. How did I only just notice that? Oh man...

@Cucoo
                              "Don't even try it, Pennomen!" Sakuya then teleports away from Cucoo. I both simultaneously hate you and love you for that. I do not intend to have a large relationship dynamic between the two. Cole is still hurt over Trish and Flandre is Flandre. If anything, I don't see these two being a couple. (Although John and Yukari somehow worked. No offense to S121 and Wriggle.) If any form of relationship dynamic were to arise, it would either be more of a sibling or father-daughter thing.

Wait, why am I talking about love? I should be talking about lust. Oh well. I was going to bring that up sooner or later.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-12-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

@S121

Ah that's good... OH COME ON!!! Damn S121's wireless network adapter!

Anyways I will work on Zero's, Chris's, Claire's, and Aisha's apps while I'm here. Oh and I was just asking in general as to what I missed. Not just in the IC threads of the RP's I'm in. Like what did I miss in the General Discussion and stuff? Like did I miss anything important in the General Discussion?

Comment

Working...
                                X