X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing on the bottom of the homepage of the entire forums >3>

...this is why I don't mention it =w= because I will eventually.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh happy birthday Cucoo!

*tries to tackle-hug Cucoo, but misses and ends up crashing into a wall* Ouch! Why can I never land a successful tackle-hug T-T?

Comment

@NeoFox

Well, we had a lot of talks about the ACO. There are now two divisions: WRAITH and PALADIN.

WRAITH acts more covertly and wants to try and get rid of all Character's abilities, while PALADIN wants to simply kill all the Characters and favors a more direct approach to achieve their goals.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Neo

Aye and that info is linked in the OP of the OOC

I like to link stuff like that.

oh and "get rid of all Character's abilities" is a bit strong...
          There be a reason I say "suppress" and not "get rid of" because the latter implies that they no longer exist...
          I'ma devil, aren't I?
          Why?
          Cause the devil's in the details mates.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

This is what I get for using my phone when posting. I'm slow at editing... Now my edit to Cucoo and anyone interested in the whole Cole-Flandre relation thing might be lost.
            Anyway, I might go to bed in say half an hour or so. Or when my parents finally shut off my network for the night.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Ah I saw that now you mention it.

I kinda like the last concept of "Father" figure...but maybe more like "big brother" instead? (though I think that's what you meant by sibling, yes?)

Think more on it tomorrow when I update with ACO WRAITH asking Cole to use the Toxin-that-suppresses-powers-that-I-have-no-name-for-yet on Flandre after her natural Vampire abilities revive/heal her to full health

Oh and to reply to your last line

Comment

@Cucoo
                When I mean sibling, I do mean Cole as the "big brother".
                To be honest, I cannot decide between the two if it were to come down to it. But given Cole's personality, the "big brother" thing would be a better idea. Cole does not show much of a caring and soft side, and it takes a lot for Cole to get to that level. And even if he does soften up, I wouldn't imagine he would able to show to a great extent. I would rather still keep his harsh nature and mix into the softer side in a joking and taunting way. Like that elder brother that jokes around and makes fun of you. Heck, that dynamic was actually shown between Cole and Zeke in the inFamous games. They were like brothers and always joked about one another.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Sorry, but this it where I depart. I gotta give up the laptop.

Nighty night, everyone.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

RIP in pieces.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Rest In Peace in Peices...

Comment

Omg guys...I'm hittin meself in the old feels here writing my Finals Paper for my writing class.

Here I am writing about Eternal Galaxy and I have to tie it to my learning.
                        Here I am writing.
                        And Here I am crying cause I just realized that...Eternal Galaxy...is my LIFE.
                        Everything about my life is in it.
                        My primary drive for learning in life is to expand upon my story.
                        Eternal Galaxy has become my existence. My drive in life is Eternal Galaxy.
                        Everything I do pertains to Eternal Galaxy.
                        It is my life blood.
                        It's not just a story. It's me. It's everything I'm striving for. The creation of a story that can reach out to people was my one goal, but now I've realized what I have done. I've done so much more with Eternal Galaxy. I've created an embodiment of my self. It is my mind and soul.

Oh goddesses make the happy tears stop (/ ToT)/

AND THIS IS NOT HELPING
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

QQ more.

So are you available now?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

still finishin it.

I just had that epiphany and I just had to get it off me chest somehow otherwise I woulda been a blubberin' fool trying to finish the paper.

Comment

'ight. Finish that final and then we can do some magic in AtWaP.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Not tonight mate.
                                I be mentally exhausted right now and sleep beckons me =w= I have a splittin' headache from all of the darn finals...

Comment

Working...
                                X