X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Good, other than the serious needle-like pain in my back.

Also, did you post with Alkaid in ATWAG?

@Mima

Did you post for Ethan in EG?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S1

Last I known was her asking if there was any characters she can fight against.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I replied.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S1

Ok, give me some time.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

people, I'll be off for 1-2 hours because I'm going to the movies, whatever you need me for, please pm me
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Have fun.

Comment

So how is everyone's day so far?

Comment

I´m ok doing homework, there is no school nor work either, so I´m just enjoying my couch
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's good.

Comment

what about you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Chores all day so far and chatting on mumble atm.

Comment

pretty relaxing then

Spoiler:

Comment

What's relaxing about chores? Sure, I'm relaxing now but I got more later to do.

Comment

chores are something we do daily, so you get used to them as eating and watching tv

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't do chores daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X