just watched Big Hero 6 and laughed a lot
    Ironically watched that yesterday.
    It had some good scenes.
    Go Go especially had a good line:

"Stop whining and woman up."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw that movie months ago.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Disney has its good moments, but Baymax.. it is a freaking Marshmallow.. you just want to hug it..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and good afternoon everyone.
          Patience brings power

Comment

@aaronpaul
            Erm... Who are you and why are you posting here?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
              @aaronpaul
              Erm... Who are you and why are you posting here?
              ^this
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

a new member of the forum? that is always good
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Except that this guy made an illegal post in EG (I deleted it), is starting a ton of threads with little time in between (one in the wrong place too), and has been accused of necro. The guy won't even read our posts or messages.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

oh well, things had to be done

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah......... I ignored him and his posts.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hmm, reminds me of someone we know.

Comment

@Lunasa
                          The Staff was an attempt to attack Yukkuricraft directly. This guy is not like that.

Regardless, I shouldn't be making you guys worry over a guy like this. I'm just a bit hyper-active in the moderation aspect right now. Bad stomach, lack of sleep, befouled mood. I'm honestly surprised that I haven't engaged my sadistic side yet or maliciously banned someone.

Comment

In both cases, new threads were being spammed at an unnecessary rate. Though, The Staff seemed to be more of an attempt to troll. Maybe our friend her just needs to learn our forum rules, we'll see.
                            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-13-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

@everyone

Off to work.

@Mima

Did you post for Ethan in EG?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

So how's everyone else's day?

Comment

Working...
                                X