X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I canīt argue with that
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Exactly and besides, today's chores are weekly.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mine will be rather calm through the week since I went for groceries and cleaned my home in the weekend
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

For the sake of progress I'm going to do an odd little reminder post every... Mon. and Fri.

It'll contain the RP Checklists and a list of "last day posted" in each RP.

Should help as an overview of things.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tried that, it failed, donīt be surprised

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

Anyone still conscious?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I am, but close to going asleep, how you been?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not conscious.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

my brain is shutting down, goodnight people ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Night.

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

Doing well, just looking through where I need to post, as well as thinking up ideas for the PALADIN Arc.

@Zekai

Did you post in ATWAG?

Also, something you may find interesting about PL. Technically speaking, they are a PMSC.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, I haven't yet. Don't know what to post at the moment.

Comment

Why am I still up? I'm not even hunting and yet I'm up......... Why?

Comment

because you are used to be awake at this time, your body has adapted to that routine

Spoiler:

Comment

But I'm usually asleep at this time.................. Oh no, night mode is coming back........... NOOOO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X