Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

On my meal break.

As for going back to the way things were, I have a better qiestion. Why should we dwell on the past? Why does it have to stain us (at least that's how you guys make it sound.)?

You know, I only heard bits and pieces about what happened. What exactly did happen while I was gone?

As for activity levels, I don't think it will be too much of a problem. The only reason I'm not all too active right now is because I don't have a computer, that this phone is a pain to use when typing posts. The buttons are almost too small for my fingers. I would say that activity will be like when the FTB server came out. It will be at a relaxed pace, but it won't be sluggish.

On another note, I might be the only one to think this, but machine gun posting was fun when it came to 1v1 battles. The suspense and excitement would quickly build up without having time to decay from the battle being drawn out for days, or even weeks. We would finish a battle in a couple hours, and boy was it fun. Of course, that posting style is a pain when it comes to conversations. I remember how we often had to make edits because 3 pages worth of dialogue would flood the IC in a matter of minutes. XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I think you are already aware of everything that happened... less my mind is confusing what happened when.

And I think it best we don't bother with it.

ALSO EMERGENCY DISTRACTION PICTURE

I REGRET NOTHING
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-10-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I know it may not be the best idea, but could you PM it to me? It's just so that I can understand everything.

Also, if they looked like that, I have a feeling that Peach and Daisy would be running TOWARDS them rather than away.

@everyone

Screw it, I can't wait anymore. Data be fanned (I technically have unlimited data anyway), I got Plumble.
        Last edited by S121; 03-11-2015, 08:15 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I know it may not be the best idea, but could you PM it to me? It's just so that I can understand everything.

Also, if they looked like that, I have a feeling that Peach and Daisy would be running TOWARDS them rather than away.

@everyone

Screw it, I can't wait anymore. Data be damned (I technically have unlimited data anyway), I got Plumble.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

So you got Plumble. Huh.

Anyways I'm on Mumble if you care. Do you need the IP for the YC Mumble?

Comment

Oh Sus,
              Just a heads up, you're going almost on to a month since your last post in EG.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And I'm almost to that point too cause I'm waiting on him.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And I posted. I need to stop slacking off and need to stop getting Writer's Block dammit.

Comment

................. so........... how's everyone else doing?...............
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

just watched Big Hero 6 and laughed a lot
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

........ok.

Comment

So like... you guys should probably get in the habit of reacting to things that are happening in your vicinity... such as tremors from a pod dropping from space and landing in your general area

*cough cough* SHRINE OF SEASONS *cough cough*
                          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I know what you mean Kile, let me edit my post sorry ^^;

I assume you had a bad day, right Zekai?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rather not talk about it here.

Comment

give me a sec

Kile, I edited my post

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X