X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like it, my schedule is messy for the current time
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUSTIC
      Should I just delete my last post in IP then?

Comment

@Wonder

Oh no you don't need to. I just felt like reminding people because of how relevant it was to the current situation in IP. However Wriggle's more recent post had actually answered some good questions regarding Project Candice and why beings other than the Super Humans are being targeted.

Comment

I've updated my post in EG. btw, for those of you wondering, here's a general idea of what Lachesis looks like.

Very similar to Celica A. Mercury from Blazblue, but with a more dark brown hair and green eyes.

Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kristia

EXTREMELY HAPPY MODE IS ON!!!!! I'll tell you on Steam when you get on.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay I'm back, and Zekai's happy. I assume something amazing happened to Zekai.

Comment

Mhm, let's just say that ALL THE HARDEST QUEST ARE FINISHED!

EDIT: In Elsword terms, completing Hyper active and ALL Secret Dungeon quests with the satisfaction of reaching max level.
                Last edited by Zekai; 03-18-2015, 10:02 PM.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wait... wut.

Comment

No, I'm saying that is what it feels like.

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah I kinda realized that just this moment.

I is stupid when drowsy.

EDIT:

WAIT! Would that example of how you feel also include successfully beating Henir's Time and Space Challenge mode SOLO, and having gotten enough of a score to get that temp title you can possibly get from doing so?

Because that is a very good title and sh*t.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-18-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

But yeah, if that part came in, I would be on Elsword right now instead of MH (............... Did I really just say that?)

Comment

Looks like a game is taking the title of favorite game from the other one
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

MH still tops Elsword. I just need to get back to Elsword for abit.

@SUS

Yes, include Henir solo and everything else ALL IN ONE DAY feelings and you can get what I mean by happy mode.

SWEEEEETT SWEEET SWEET VICORYYYY YEAHH!

Comment

Hm.. something to reach that level of euphoria..

Bayonetta 100% finished with pure platinum.. possibly the hardest thing I have finished in a video game at the moment

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys just a heads up. Starting at 9 in the morning, I will be gone for 9 hours or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X